Towards Australia

So this is how is feels!!!! This is how it feels to be the Champion!!!! Yes! We won the cup!!!

The Vivo IPL is ours...ours means ours!!! The entire field was red. Because KXIP beats CSK. Excellent performance from the entire team. Thank God Shruti is not here to see my performance orelse I would have kissed her again in front of the whole crowd.

Suddenly I received a hug from behind me. The hug was bone smashing like Gayle hits a six. I was literally choked.

"Congo!!!!" I turned around. The girl I really wanted to see.

"Bhagyashree???" I hugged her tightly.

"Kaise Hain Mera Kamaal Lajawab Rahul?" (How is my Awesome Fantabulous Rahul?) She asked me. We hugged again. She rubbed off the tears that we're falling from my eyes. I was crying??? I was literally crying!!!.

Shraddha was here. I had called her. Now it's time to rub off all the mistakes I have made.

"So...why did you call me?" She asked. My smiled really vanished because I was going serious.

"You had told me that after the IPL is over we would talk about this. It's time..." I said. Her smile vanished like smoke in the sky.

Shraddha's POV

He wasn't serious? How could he do that? I am not leaving you Kl. No matter what!!!.

"I have contacted him in Australia" he said. My eyes turned wide. Australia?? I thought we would enjoy there. I was going there just because you were Kl.

I got excited beacuse you called me!!! For this??.

"It's Yami's wedding...is it very necessary to bring all these there?" I asked.

"I know...she would have trouble but I promise I would try my best to hide it...you were right Shraddha...we need to solve all the problems we once have left behind" he smiled at me for the last time before being dragged away by his friends.

This is not what I had planned....shit man!!!

Rahul's POV

I felt so relieved... Australia was going to be the best part of my life....I am sure....

Hardik had come to see the match and he would not leave me. He was smashing the cake in each and every player.

Siddharth had also come to see the match. He was there with his daughter Samantha. She was soooo cute!!!!.

"Congratulations mere Bhai!!!" ( Congratulations my brother!!!) . He smeared the cake all over my face. I kicked him.

"Abe...yaar" I did not like someone do this to me. Siddharth laughed. " Yaar...Rahul ke baalo ko mat chhuu..useh Shruti ke alaava koi haat nahin laga sakta!"(Hardik don't touch his hair...no one except Shruti can do that!) I glared at both of them.

"Fine...guys...change to something good we are going on a late night party!" Siddharth announced. The celebrations were almost over so we could go.

"Samantha ayegi?"(Will Samantha come?) I asked . I just wanted that little princess in my arms.

"It's a late night party Rahul...Kiara would kill me.." Sid replied. I shrugged the matter off. "When doesn't she kill you?" I asked. Hardik laughed. Sid turned red.

Shruti's POV (In Paris)

I looked at the clock. The meeting wasn't over yet. Today was the finals. The last update I got from Kl was that they had lost the toss and had to bat first. I could not even call him or I would get suspended. I rested my chin on my elbow and looked the the screen.

In two days I was leaving for Australia. So all the meetings had been preponed. India and Kl had distracted me a lot. God!! I am acting a serious despo! When will this meeting end??!!.

Rahul's POV

We had come to Town Hall in Delhi. Yep! The finals were in Delhi. Samantha was there. The entire time I was with her. I am already in love with her.

Shraddha and Prieti had also accompanied us. Shraddha was sitting opposite to me. We were having  vodka and Samantha was continuously trying to grab my glass and I was pulling it away. Shraddha laughed.

"She likes you!" She said. I smiled and rocked her. She giggled and hugged me. The scene was so cute.

But before we could order the main course I received a phone call. I jumped up from my seat with Samantha and rushed to a corner.

"Hey!" I said with full enthusiasm. "Congo!!!" She errupted with cheers and claps...and of course kisses. Those lovely ones...

"Thanks....I love you" I said. "I live you too...by the way who is this?" She asked. I forgot that I had Samantha with me. "This is Sam, Samantha Malhotra...Sid's daughter." I pulled her cheeks and she giggled.

Shruti's face had a huge smile. She lived babies. "Awww...Hi baby..." She waved to her. I looked at Samantha. She had her round big eyes fixed to the screen.

"Who are you with???" Shruti asked in a baby way and Samantha looked at me. We laughed.

"You know Shruti/ Kl when we will marry ..we would have a daughter like this..what say?" We said this together and looked at each other. Our cheeks turning red.

We remained in silence for a few time which was broken by Samantha's giggling..

"Our daughter will be even more beautiful and sensible just like her mother" I added on to it.

"Yes obviously she would be like her mother...beacuse her father has no personality!" She laughed. I did too. Samantha did some baby talk.

"Where are you? Town hall? " She asked. I nodded. She made a face . I knew that face. It meant she was going to hang the call.

"Please don't hang the call" I requested. She frowned again. "Sorry...but I need to attend the meeting...I had come for a washroom break" she said and bit her tongue to show her silliness. My eyes were wide.

"You are really desperate...I see" I mocked. She rolled her eyes.

"Meet you in Australia...bye baby!!" She said. I raised my eyebrows. "Which baby?"

"Uff...I mean...bye Samantha!!" She gave a huge smile. I chuckled. I took Samantha's left and and made her wave at Shruti.

"Bye...I love you! My big baby" she hanged the call.

Yeah...her big baby...

"Come Samantha lets go" I took the toddler back to our table and we resumed our dinner.