Two years

(A/N: The entire part from two years will be in Rahul's point of view.)

So two years passed me forgetting Bhagyashree...I mean my Shraddha. I did forget her just because I got to love someone again and this time she was the one holding my broken pieces together with ease.

I came back from our Australian tour. It went awesome as always and all thanks to that one and only girl who arrived from Paris a day before my birthday for my sake.

I was in Mangalore with Bhavna di. The witch did not arrive yet. Where the hell is she?

I came out of my room in the morning all ready for my birthday. I cancelled my late night birthday party for that girl and she did not even arrive. She told she would be in Mangalore by today as she had arrived in India yesterday. Simba..my pet pounced on me...he loved me a lot. I guess so.
I sat at my brsakfast table looking at the clock. It was five thirty. I never knew I would wait for someone like this. The door bell rang. Bhavna di was sleeping obviously no one would expect someone to be awake this early except me because I am mad.

The doorbell rang again. I went to open it. As soon as I did I saw my damsel in distress. I was the hell crossed I was going to say something when I felt a huge weight on my shoulders. She had fallen asleep on me.

"Shit no!" I carried her in bridal style and took her to my room. I thought we would gossip and eat breakfast together but the madam had some other plans.  I sighed again and laid her on the bed. I took her suitcases inside and came to the room. She was snoring peacefully I smiled at her. I did not feel sleepy but it's been many days I did not feel her body against mine. I quickly snuggled close to her and wrapped my hands around her petite waist. She seemed to relax at my touch I loved it when she did that.

The next morning she woke up. I was sleeping I am sure I was sleeping because when she shriked I felt my whole world toppled down like it happens when you are suddenly woken from your dream. "Kl!!!" She looked at me angrily.

"What?" I snapped at her. "You took me here didnt you?" She asked . I nodded. "At least you could have opened my contact lenses..." She went to the washroom. She looked extremely  cute sighing everytime she was opening her lenses. I wrapped my hands around her.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear. "I hate you too" she replied . I narrowed my eyes and looked at her. She pushed me out of the washroom. "I need to change." She told me.

"Shruti you just came and you are already avoiding me" I told her and she looked at me and replied by banging the door on my face. I rolled my eyes and looked at the corner and saw something I smiled to myself.

After sometime I  knew what was going to come. "Kl...give my clothes from the backpack"  she said. I smirked. "Only if you let me in" I replied. Her face became red. I laughed heartily.

"Leave" she closed  the  door on my face. I sighed. Did I  really love her or was it a consolation...for what happened to me. I don't know and I don't even want to know . I concentrate on my future.

I went to the dining room to see if anyone was awake but there was no one. Bhavna di was sleeping for a long time. It's eight thirty already. I was going to go back to my room when I heard some noise from the kitchen .

I went there. "Oh...you are awake I thought you both would take a long time. " Bhavna di teased. I was never man of too much blushing so I replied back. "There was a plan but it was cancelled. " I answered enough to shut her up. "Happy Birthday Bhai" she hugged me after that. I hugged her back. It's very rare when you have a brother and sister alone moment . "I love you di"

"I love you too"

"Kya chal raha Hain?" (What's going on?)

Shruti came there she was wearing a saaree. Specifically a blue saaree. She was looking so beautiful. I wanted to stare at her for the entire day.

"Shruti!!!!" My sister ran to her. She hugged her tightly. These were one of those melodramatic moments where I want to sleep like hell.

"You are looking awesome yaar" I commented. Shruti smiled. "Thanks." We sat for breakfast. I was sitting beside Shruti holding her hand. The breakfast was silent when Bhavna di asked something.

"What are your plans for Kl's birthday?" She asked. We looked at each other. "Kl will show me Mangalore and then we will fly to Chandigarh...Kl has his IPL auctions there..."

Yeah IPL was going to begin. I had taken a day off for this beauty. And I think it will not go waste. I think....

Smantha Ruth Prabhu as Shruti Joseph