Leave Him Alone

Shraddha's POV

We reached Australia!. Ah!!! I wanted to shout aloud. Australia was one of my dream destination.

But I wasn't with the person I wanted to be. Kl was gossiping with Varun and Sid and I was here stuck with Vicky.

Whenever I was trying to bring any topic between us he was continuously changing the topic or ignoring it completely.

"Guys is any other cricketer coming?" Kl asked. "May..."

"I guess Anushka and Virat would be coming. Yami is pretty close to them. " Varun answered on my behalf. Who gave you the premission Varun?!

Kl smiled. "Thank God..I will have someone of my kind" Kl said. I rolled my eyes. Like I am Mr India.

"Shakti uncle had called." Vicky said from behind me. "Really when?" I asked.

"You were sleeping.." he said. I did not reply just nodded. He interwined his fingers with mine. I had the least interest in him. Even after two years of live in relation we ended up no where.

However I repeated the action.

The others looked at me. Then there eyes lingered on our hand. I gave a forced smile and then rolled my eyes when others were not looking.

"Dekh dekh...love birds..." (See see...love birds....) Varun chuckled. Kl satrted laughing. Why was he laughing seeing my condition? Wasn't
he supposed to feel jealous?

But right now I feel like buring Varun 200 metres below the ground. Love birds my foot!

"So Kl...when is Shruti's flight landing?" Asked Varun. Ah! That girl again. She had stolen all my limelight.

"I don't know...she said..she would catch up by today night" Rahul replied. Wow...it means I have just this little time to spend with him and I am wasting them on my PDA with Vicky!

I can be such a dimwit sometimes. We drove to her house. The ride was so serene. I looked at Kl. "How many times have you come here? " I asked him.

"Uncountable" he replied. I laughed. On the way I saw a juice stall. The fruit was so uncommon. I could not recognise it.

"What's that?" I asked. Kl looked at the direction of my finger. "Oh...that...it's Dragonfruit...wanna have?" He asked. I nodded.

"Guys sometime later please!!!" Everyone requested. "Hey..everyone of us have come to Australia once or twice..she hasn't so she deserves an excuse" Kl defended me. He did not change. He was still the same Kl with whom I had fallen in love. He turned to me and gave a smile. That smile just made me melt...he was so charming....

We got two juice cans . It was Kl's idea not to give others who did not want their time to be wasted. They we're looking at us like hungry wolves waiting for their prey.

I chuckled. Just then an idea struck me. I stamped Kl's leg and acted as if it was done unintentionally. The juice fell from his hand. I smirked.

"Shit!" He cursed.

"Hey! It's okay...we can share.." I proposed. Actually put my plan into action. He hesitated a bit but after a long persuation he obliged.

We shared from the same can. He did not seem to take it in a serious or some other way. Why Kl?

Shruti's POV

"When will they come?" I asked Yami. Yep! I came to the destination early to surprise them actually Kl. Not only me but Kiara was there too with Samantha.

The little girl was too cute. Kiara and I were meeting for the first time but she was really very sensible girl.

"Won't Alia come?" Kiara asked. I recently got to know that Kiara and Alia were very good friends. To be honest I was shocked. I wish I and Shraddha could also be like that but in reality I can't tolerate her. She is so...I just don't have words for her.

"They were to reach here by now" a very nervous Yami pacing in the room.

"Yami...won't Alia come?" Kiara asked again.

"Yeah...but directly on fourteenth" Yami replied.

I was rocking Samantha who was playing with my hair . Kiara was looking at her daughter lovingly. I passed my mobile to her.

"Ek photo le na" ( Just take a photograph) I requested. She happily did.

Sound of the wheels of the car caught our attention. We went near the door to greet them.

I was hiding behind to surprise them.

Kl's POV

The ride was fun. We gossiped a lot. At last after a close to one hour drive we reached our destination. The Bungalow was so big. My eyes turned wide.

I wasnt actually watching where I was going and their was a hard collision. I fell to the ground and someone fell on top of me. And just then...

"Surprise!!"

Shruti's POV

They had reached the entrance. Everyone greeted them. It was my chance and I came out my hiding spot.

"Surprise!!"

What I saw literally shook me to the core. It was Kl and on top of him...was...

SHRADDHA!.

I literally could not believe my eyes. I wanted to turn blind immediately. Kl noticed me and got up. He started dusting his clothes.

"Shruti? You? You were not supposed to come now!"

He said. What did he mean by not supposed to? Its my wish when I would come and when I would go. Who is he to instruct.

Oh yeah...I understand...he would not be able to spend time with Shraddha. What a poor idiot!

"Yeah...it was a surprise...I guess so" I said.

I was going to surprise him..but he left me surprised. Shraddha was still so clingy. She took the help of Kl's hand to get up. Why the hell was she so close to him.? Why the hell am I getting so frustrated.?

Am I over thinking?

"Shruti right?" I saw a hand in front of me. It was Varun. I just fake smiled. "Yep...nice to meet you..." I shook his hand.

"Hey Shruti!" Shraddha greeted acting like nothing happened.

"Hi..."

"It's nice that you are here with Kl.."

I rolled my eyes at her buttering.

WOULD HAVE BEEN NICER IF YOU LEAVE KL ALONE!!!!!.