Disorganized

Shruti's POV

It was late at night when I woke up to some groaning. I looked to my side to see Kl awake. "What happened?" I asked. He looked at me "Hey...sorry I woke you up.." he apologized. "Answer first !"

"Just a mere headache...you go to sleep" he said. My eyes widened and immediately my hands went to his forehead. It was burning. "Tumhe bukhaar Hain"(You have fever)I said. He removed my hand and checked himself. "It's okay...I will be fine you sleep" he repeated the same lines again and again. Normally Kl never nagged about a fact so much. He used to take my help. Should I be happy for his concern or sad as it may not be his concern and something else.?

"Let me give you some medicines and then I will go to sleep" I suggested. He agreed. I took out some antibiotics from my backpack and gave it to him. He took and then told me to go back to sleep.

I laid on the bed my eyes were still stuck on him. What was he actually doing?. After sometime sleep tookover me and I fell asleep.

Rahul's POV

I saw her sleeping but I could not even with this stupid fever. I did not know what to do. I unlocked my phone and went through my call history and found Shrddha's number. I wanted to call her but my fingers were not listening to me. I exited and locked my phone. Just then it rang. I looked at it and it was "Shrddha?" I was confused. Why had she called me now?

"Kl! You are awake?" She asked. What a dumb question! I rolled my eyes and then laughed.

"If I would not be awake then why would I be talking to you?" I asked back. This time she laughed.

"Strange...you still make me laugh like before. She told me. My eyebrows furrowed. "Well...leave these things the actual reason why I called you is I am sorry about today...I demanded a way too much...we will decide about this after your IPL is over" she said and I had a relief settle down my heart.

"Thank you...and yeah... next time don't call at this time if Shruti picks up the call then she would think I am cheating on her with you" I said it seriously but she turned out to be laughing. What the hell! Am I a clown or what?

"Right...bye...take care...." She hanged the call. I sighed and looked around. My head was feeling heavy. I laid down on the bed and looked at my side to see Shruti sleeping. She looked so cute. God! I am filled with mixed emotions.

She furrowed her eyebrows and wrapped a hand around my neck. Unintentionally of course.

I did not mind rather I like it...no I loved it. I hugged her and slept. I was a hell lot tired. And the cever did not help it either.

Shruti's POV

Morning arrived and I was woken up immediatly as I wasn't a late sleeper. Kl was still sleeping. I touched his forehead. It was okay. The fever had subsided. I was still wondering over his last night's behaviour. But the way he slept he looked peaceful. But I had a big enmity with Kl's peace I decided to trouble him.

I pulled his eyelashes and forcefully made him open his eyes. He groaned. I did it quite a few times till he was so agitatef that he turned the other side. I frowned. Not fair!.

I tried to tickled him. But my boring fiance was not at all ticklish. I thought for a while. What about....

I looked around and found what I was looking for. Water!.

Rahul's POV

Shruti can be so irritating sometimes. I had gotten some good sleep after a long time and she was there disturbing me. Yes I was awake trying my best not to be but this girl did not help.

I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. I saw her getting up from the bed and to the nightstand , taking the water bottle. Shit no!! Still I pretended to be asleep.

Shruti's POV

I smiled cheekyly at the sleeping Rahul. This will be a good lesson on him for shouting at me yesterday. I opened the water bottle and got on the bed leaned towards him and as soon as I tilted the bottle I didn't know from where but there was a swift and quick move. I had closed my eyes. I opened them when I felt a cold liquid pour on my face. I saw Kl on top of me smiling like a joker and I was drenched. A sudden realization struck me. Shit!! He was awake!!! Now I am dead!!

"Very smart right Miss Joseph?" I tensed up . He used to call me by my sername if he is annoyed or if  he had a mischievous plan . I had gussed right! He started tickling me!!! I was a hell ticklish....I startedaughing like a mad person.

"Kl no! Please Kl ...please " he would do it even more.

"Kl...."

This wasn't helping . I was struggling to leave but he had caught me tight. First of all I was drenched and then he was tickling me!! God save me...

Suddenly he pinned me to the bed. "What do you think of yourself huh?" He asked me. His eyes locked with mine."Leave me" I said with whatever voice I was left with.

"Fine..." He said I raised my eyebrows Kl never spoke complete sentences specially when he had some intention.

"But I need a kiss" this was the completed part. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Okay?" I asked

"Fiances never kiss on the cheek baby" he smiled at me. The temperature of the room was rising...no the temperature of my cheeks were rising...oh my God! Give me  a break.

"Come on baby" Shut up Rahul! I hate it when he calls me 'baby' . I rolled my eyes and kissed him on his lips. I knew he would kiss back and he did. It made it such a long lasting one. It's not that I minded it. My hand messed with his hair...just then I saw something on his arm. How come I had never seen that before. It was impossible. My eyes widened as I read the initials.

'SK♥' ....

He had tattoed her name on his hand?! . I can't believe it. Kl was so mad about her? I broke the kiss forcefully and moved away from him. "What happened?" He asked

"Nothing" I went to the washroom and locked it from inside . My thraot went dry. A feeling of insecurity ran through me? How could I miss it? Why couldn't I see it? And if I did not see it why did I have to see it now. The feeling is horrible. I felt tears run down my eyes. I washed my face . How much I act calm about Kl's past relationship...the truth is it really does bother me a lot. I am also a human being after all. I live Kl a lot...though our engagement was arranged I love him a lot....I can't afford to lose him.

But this feeling of insecurity is worst specially when little by little I am coming face to face with the fact that how much he was obsessed with Shraddha.....

The only thing that ran in my mind was

"How am I gonna face it?"...