Prohibition or a Chance?

Shraddha looked at her uncle. He was fuming with rage. They were told to leave. Shraddha was shivering like hell. As soon as they were out Kl wrapped his arms around her. "It's....okay" the least he could say at that time. He knew Shraddha was really really really afraid of her parents and all.

"What would happen next?" He asked her. He knew that his family would beat him into a pulp if he got suspended from the college. He still kept calm.
"I don't know...I guess he will take me back to Delhi..." Shraddha looked at him. They were kids and just hooked up couple the thought of breakup troubled both of them.

They were going to say something when they saw Yami running towards them. She stopped in front of them and ignored Rahul completely.

"Mamma aur Papa aye Hain?" (Did Mom and Dad come? ) she asked.  Shraddha nodded. Yami looked at them angrily.

"What did you do again?" She asked them. Whatever it maybe whoever maybe involved it was her mother and father who had come to her college and Yami very particular about discipline could not tolerate it.

"The Principal saw us kissing" Kl stated. Yami slapped her forehead. She waited outside with them consoling them.

The Principal came out with Mr and Mrs Gautam. They we're really fuming with rage. Shraddha left Kl's hand. "Shraddha...if you ever look at him then I will send you back to Delhi with your father knowing everything about this" her uncle said and this made her throat go dry. Rahul looked at him. They shared a glance a furious glance and left.

Shraddha came back to her house and saw Varun and Siddharth there. Siddharth was there with his long time girlfriend Alia. Shraddha did not talk to them. Yami told them the whole thing. The two looked at Sharaddha with brotherly angry eyes.  Alia supported Shraddha but rest did not. Shraddha could not believe that she did not get any help from her brothers correctly brothers from another mother. She rushed out in despair and anger.

Outside she was smoking like there was not tomorrow. She was really angry at what happened in college. There were many couples in college but everyone saw them. Just because Kl was junior to her. She was going to light one more cigarette when the lighter was taken away from her.

"What the...." She stopped where she was it was none other than her knight in shining armor. "Kl..." She hugged him tightly like a magnet. He soothed her. "Don't smoke...harming yourself is not the solution to everything" he said as he took her face in his hands. He rubbed off the tears. "I love you okay...and some stupid suspension would never change it" he said. Shraddha nodded. She hugged him again.

"I was so afraid...Mamu...Mami...Varun ...Sid...everyone was against my actions..." She sobbed. "It's okay..."

"No! It's not!" They looked at there side. It was Sid and Varun. They rushed towards him knocking him with joint punches. Shraddha tried to stop them.

"Guys please..." She was literally crying. Such a crybaby. Kl did not even punch back. Shraddha saw his fists roll into balls and his veins popping. She knew what happened when he got angry.

"Varun! Sid!!! He is innocent....I called him here!" Sharddha lied but that made them stop. Shraddha went up to them.

"He isn't good Shraddha...for him you got suspended!"

"Really? Even he got suspended and moreover did you see why you are standing on your feet? Because he did not punch you back...if you would not have been my friends he would have made a chutney out of you both!" Shraddha said her face turning red with anger.She helped Kl to his feet.

Varun and Siddharth looked at each other. Then at Kl. They gulped. "Sorry bro..." They said after a long time. Kl looked at them and chuckled.

"It's okay Saale Saab"(It's okay brother-in-law)

Shraddha chuckled as she hugged Kl and earned a "Ow!" Loud shriek from him.

"Sorry" she immediately apologized looking angrily at her friends. They smiled sheepishly.

"Then?" Asked Kiara. Shraddha was going to tell more but she stopped. "The rest I cannot tell you....it's a secret only me and Kl know...and at least I can't betray him in this part" she said. Kiara nodded.

"It's okay...I understand he was a very important part of you life...which made you cry so much and then made you stoic like a stone" She kissed her cheek as a sisterly affection and got up.

"Will I suggest something?" She asked. Shraddha nodded.

"Give Vicky a chance...and come out of your prohibition of loving someone" She said as she left. Shraddha thought for a while...

"This Prohibition has only brought tears in my eyes...what about a chance?" She thought.