Loving

'That was our fifth day...i started having a soft corner towards Rahul...several months passed we acted as friends but we both knew that we had some different feeling towards each other. Rahul...I don't know whether he knew that or not but I did'

It was the end of their first assessment in their college. Rahul as usual was playing cricket. Shraddha went there to see him. She like a foolish girl went and stood at the crease . Rahul while running did not watch her and he fell on her. Their nose were touching each other almost kissing. Rahul immediately got up. Shraddha dusted herself .

"How are you here?" He asked quite in shock. "I came to see you...why can't I?" Asked Shraddha Rahul smiled inwardly.

Shraddha narrowed her eyes." Is there something you aren't telling me?" She asked. Rahul tensed up. He knew that whatever soft corner Shraddha had towards him would be destroyed when she would get to know about the bet. "Hola...are you there" she said.

Rahul snapped out of his thoughts. He looked at her. He left his bat aside. "I...I need to go..." He said and exited leaving her confused.

"What is wrong with him?" She thought.

Meanwhile Kl was with Yami discussing this . Yami looked at him with concern. "Kl...I would not tell her about the bet don't worry.." she said. Kl nodded. "I know you would not but keeping her into this darkness is not right...How will I tell her that it was a bet? Bet that she would kiss me within twenty four hours" He said as he put his head in his hands.

"Kya?!"(What?!)

Kl and Yami looked at the direction of the voice. It was Shraddha indeed. Kl went to her bout she retreated her steps and ran.

"Shrddha...listen to me" he ran afetr her. "It's horrible...the feeling is horrible...I can't even run away from him" Shraddha whispered to herself. Kl soon caught up with her and grabbed her by her hand.

"I said stop!" He spoke. Shraddha turned away from him. "I knew you felt nothing towards me... I knew you hated me...but still...but still I tried to console myself..." She tried to leave but he caught her at that place.

"I would not defend myself...I know I am a bastard but will you give me another chance... please?" He asked.

Shraddha looked at him. Her eyes were wet with tears she pushed him away. "Go to a girl of your age...I hate you..."

She said as she pushed him a little again. Kl smiled this time he knew that she was joking. "But I love you my Bhagyashree(Lucky charm)" he said.

Shraddha looked down on his chest. She hugged him. "Is it right?...I am three years older than you and moreover we know each other for just five to six months..." She reasoned. Kl shrugged. "Maturity wins everything...and moreover age is just a number." He kissed her forehead.

"You never expected that this son of a bitch...."

"Apni maa ko gaali mat do! " (Don't curse your mother!) Shraddha shouted on him. Kl laughed. "You never expected me to end up loving you right" he asked.

"Right" she hugged him again. They were not too far away from the college so they separated because if anyone saw them Kl would surely be punished.

"Kl"

"Hmm"

"I love you"

"I live you too Bhagyashree"

'I never knew he had the same feeling g towards me...I was shocked but....we became committed'