Dumped

Harry's POV:

Louis, Liam, and I stepped onto the bus after the show.  We found Sierra sitting on the couch in the bus, arms crossed over her chest, tapping her foot.

"Uh oh..." Liam said in a whisper, "Night guys!" he quickly waved and hurried to the back of the bus.

"Hey gorgeous," Louis smiled.

"Go to bed, Lou," Sierra glared at me and stood to her feet.

"I'm not tir-"

"Go away!" she snapped.

"Okay, okay," he threw his hands in the air. "No need to get testy," he called behind him.

Sierra's glare became more determined.  "What the fuck were you thinking!"

I was taken aback.  What was I thinking?  I was thinking about how much I wanted to be with her! How much I knew she was wasting her time on Olly!

"I don't know," I replied.

"Do you realize what you've done?" she growled.

I know she was pissed at me and just wanted to scream, but I couldn't help but notice how amazing she looked.   She was dressed in a pair of high waisted shorts, a black tank top, and knee high boots.   How was I supposed to concentrate on her being so pissed at me when she looked so amazing?

"Harry!" she snapped and shoved at my shoulder. 

Instead of answering her, I reached out and pulled her to me, mashing my lips to hers.  I felt her weaken in my arms, for a few seconds.  The feeling that I felt was a stinging against my cheek, then I realized she had slapped me.  "What the hell," I said holding my hand against my cheek.

"Harry Styles, you're a fucking pig!" she spat.  "I swear to god, I hate you!  Olly is so upset with me, again!! Because of you, AGAIN!"

"I'm fucking sorry!" I snapped back.  "What the fuck do you want from me!?"

"NOTHING!" she shouted.  "I don't want a damn thing from you!"

"Well sorry if that's not the impression I got from you last night when you were reaching for my belt buckle!"

"I was drunk!"

"Lower your fucking voice," I snapped.  "It's massively unfair of you to be such a bitch to me, this is all your fault!"

"My fault?  How is this my fault?"

"You're so hot and cold all the time, how am I supposed to know what you want! You give me mixed signals, then get pissed at me when I take it the wrong way!"

"As I said," she glared into my eyes once more.  "I don't want a fucking thing from you,"

"Whatever," I maneuvered past her in order to make my way to the back of the bus. "I'm done."

~*~*~*~*~*

Zayn's POV:

Niall and I stepped onto the bus, finding Kaylyn sitting at the table on her laptop.

"Hey guys," she smiled.  "That was a great show.  And what you did for Harry was amazing!"

"Well hello to you too," I smiled and pecked a kiss onto her lips.

"Where's Katelyn?" Niall asked.

"She's gone to bed," she replied.  "She's in a different bunk though,  she asked me to tell you to not disturb her, she doesn't want to risk getting you sick,"

"Alright," Niall shrugged and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.  "Night guys,"

"You're headed to bed al-" I stopped when I noticed he had already disappeared.