Gymnastics

Harry’s POV:

By the time we made it to New York it was almost 2pm.  Sierra and I had made it up to our room and threw our suitcases down, she immediately threw herself down on the bed and curled into a pillow.

“What are you doing?” I asked.  “You can’t possibly be tired, still!”

“Have you met me?” she grinned. “I’m always tired.”

“You’ve slept for like…7 hours.”

She hoisted herself up on her elbows and looked at me.  “I’m not going to sleep,”

“Oh, okay then.”

“I’m just bored,” she said in a whine, throwing herself back down.

“Oh, in that case…I’m sure I can think of something for us to do..” I made my way over to the bed and straddled her legs.

“And what’s that?”

I grabbed her hands and pinned them up above her head, then leaned down to kiss her jawbone, making my way up to her ear.  I pecked a kiss just below it and breathed against her neck, feeling her shiver beneath me. 

“Harry..” she whined. “Don’t tease me.”

“Who’s teasing?” I grinned, managing to move one of my hands down to slide up her shirt, running my fingers across her stomach and up her side.  In one swift movement I moved my other hand and started tickling her.  She let out a shriek and wiggled underneath me.

“Harry!!” she squealed, giggling and trying to escape me.  I chuckled, just as she managed to grab my hands and sit up.  I was still straddling her thighs as she looped an arm around my neck and kissed me, the pouted her lip.

“What?” I grinned. “Did you think you were gonna get something else?”

“I was actually kind of hoping..”

“Such a dirty girl,” I laughed.  “I thought I was supposed to be the sex addict?”

“I’m not a sex addict…” she sighed, then blushed.  “I’m just addicted to-“

“To what?” I nudged her, trying to get her to finish her sentence.

“Nothing,” she shook her head with a giggle.  “Nevermind.”

“Noo….tell me,” I pressed my forehead against hers, brushing my nose against hers.  “Don’t make me tickle you again, baby..”

“I was going to say that-“  The door burst open behind us and I turned my head to find Louis. 

“Lou!” I groaned.

“What the hell kind of kinky shit is this?” he smirked.

Sierra giggled as I moved to sit beside her.  “What do you want, Lou-isss?”  This was something she had started day before, pronouncing his name as LEWIS, because she found out how much it annoyed him.  But, instead of replying with one of his witty comebacks, he simply gave me a look that I recognized all too well.

Something was wrong.

“What?” I looked at him with wide eyes.

“Come with me, Harry,” he said, gesturing his hand toward the door.

Sierra looked at me confused.  “What’s going on?”

“It’s nothing, babe.” Louis nodded toward her.  “I just need to borrow your boy toy for a few minutes.”

I stood to my feet and looked at him once more, raising an eyebrow. “Louis, what is it?”

“It’s Liam.  He needs us.” he replied. “Just come…please?”