Comfort

Sierra's POV:

Katelyn had went to the soundcheck with the boys, I stayed behind because I didn't wanna leave Kaylyn by herself.  After all, leaving her alone is what got us all into this mess.  She was laying under the covers, headphones in her ears, playing on her phone.   Every once in awhile, I could hear her sniffle.  Poor girl...god, I wish there was something I could do. 

I'd had a few hours to reflect on things.   In the past week, my life had taken a complete turn.  I was suddenly thrusted into a life that I never wanted a part off, but I was actually enjoying it.  Aside from what happened the night before, anyway.

 I liked the work that I was doing, I liked the people that I worked with, and I loved the friends that I had made.

 It was nice to actually be friends with girls for once, back home I chose to hang around with the "bad boys" from school and never spent time with any girls.  Mostly because they knew who my uncle was and judged me by it, or maybe because they were jealous...who knows.

I went on a date with Olly Murs and I kissed Harry Styles.  I'm pretty sure there was around 10 million girls all over the world that would probably kill me and stomp all over my body just to get a chance to kiss one of them.

Harry....what the hell?  He was so annoying at first.  I can't stand womanizing pigs like that! But when I saw what he did for Kaylyn, I couldn't help but realize that he does have a heart. More of a heart than I realized.  He was cu-

I was shaken from my thoughts when I heard a knock outside the door.  I jumped up with a groan and stretched.  When I opened the door, I found Zayn and Liam on the other side.

"Hey guys," I said softly.  "What's up?"

Zayn lifted his head, his eyes were red and his cheeks were stained with tears. "Where is she?"

Oh shit.  What happened? How the hell did he find out anything!

"Where is she," he asked again, this time a little more demanding, trying to see around me and into the room.  "Sierra, please stop hiding her from me, she needs me,"

Before I could respond, I noticed Harry and Louis coming from the end of the hall.  Harry looked up at me and his eyes widened when he noticed Zayn standing infront of me.

~*~*~*~

Harry's POV:

"You have to eat both at the same time so the other doesn't get lonely!" I said while chewing.  I was instructing Louis on the correct way to eat a Twix candy bar, as we stepped off the elevator.  Surprisingly, my ribs were feeling a bit better and I was almost back to being my normal self. 

That was until we turned to corner and I looked up to find Sierra standing outside her room with Zayn and Liam.  I knew exactly what was going on by the look on her face.

"Hey guys," I said, as Louis and I came to a stop near them.

"Harry," Liam looked at me with a disappointed look. "Zayn needs to see Kaylyn,"

"Isn't she still sick?" I asked.

"She's not sick," Zayn snapped and swung around to look at me.  "I know what happened, Harry!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I swear to god," he said through gritted teeth and moved closer to me.  "I can't believe that you would lie to me about something like that!"

"What's he talking about?" Louis shoved his hands into his pockets and looked at me, then back at Zayn.

"Tell him, Harry," Zayn growled.