Want

Sierra's POV:

When the three of us headed back upstairs after breakfast, we bumped into Kaylyn and Katelyn.  They had asked if I was ready to get to work.  I almost forgot that Simon also sent me here to help out, not have a holiday.

The girls whisked me off to a little conference room on the 3rd floor of the hotel, where three different radio stations were setting up to interview the boys this afternoon.  I think the girls noticed how shocked I was at how much work was involved.  Lots of phone calls and lots of deligation. 

Katelyn warned me that tomorrow would be worse, the boys would have 2 interviews in the morning, sound check, a meet and greet, then 3 more interviews before they went on stage.   Within seconds I gained more respect for these boys, I was already tired from just listening to their schedule.

By the time we were done setting everything up and laying down ground rules with the interviewers, such as explaining what topics were off limits, it was already time to break for lunch with the boys.

The girls were pretty great.  They definitely weren't from any crowd that I would ever hang out with, but I liked them. But, the three of us became friends pretty quickly.  Katelyn was absolutely adorable and Kaylyn reminded me so much of myself, not taking shit off anyone.  I almost died when she had told a radio host that if he insisted on asking any of the boys if they were gay, she would gladly rip out his intestines and feed them to him.

"Can you believe that guy?" she asked, as the three of us stepped into the elevator.  The doors closed infront of us and the elevator shook as it started to move up.

"I know," Katelyn pinched the bridge of her nose.  "Why do they always insist on asking that?"

"Asking what," I raised an eyebrow.  "If they're gay?" 

"Yeah, it's retarded," Kaylyn rolled her eyes.

"I don't know...boyband?" I said with a giggle.  Both girls stopped to look at me, I could see in their eyes that no matter how much of a joke I had just made, they didn't find it funny.  I raised my palms and made an 'eek' face.  "Sorry,"

"Anyway," Katelyn sighed, as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. "I'm hungry,"

"Hungry for more of what Niall gave you lastnight," Kaylyn giggled.

"Oh my god! I told you to shutup about that!"

There was another conference room on the 5th floor, just down the hall from my room.  Lunch had been catered by a local Italian restaurant. 

When we entered the room we found a buffet table set up consisting salad, lasagna, breadsticks, spaghetti, and so much more, including the amazingly beautiful cheesecake that immediatly caught my eye.

~*~*~*~*~

 Harry's POV:

I looked up from my phone when the door swung open and the girls walked in, me and the boys were waiting for them before we even bothered to build our plates of food.  Well, except for Niall, he was already almost done with his first plate.

"Hey gorgeous!" Zayn stood to his feet and wrapped his arms around Kaylyn, pecking a kiss on her lips.  "How'd it go?"

"Pretty good," Katelyn answered, taking a seat next to Niall.  "Everything's all set up, first interview is in an hour,"

"Great," Louis stood up and stretched.  "Plenty of time to eat and catch a cat nap,"

"Cat nap?" Niall raised an eyebrow. "I'll just eat for an hour,"