Changes

Louis’ POV:

What is wrong with all the people around me?  They’re all so grumpy when it’s early!  Paulie Higgins was a complete bear this morning! Geezus! Olly and his crew had just left, he wasn’t in a good mood.

We had been waiting in the lobby for atleast 20 minutes for the buses to be pulled around.  Liam and I were early risers, we didn’t really mind that it was 4:46am.

Niall finally emerged from the elevator, his baggy hoodie pulled over his hat covered head.

“Good morning, Nialler!” Liam said excitedly.

“Hi,” he yawned, laying his suitcase next to mine.  He turned away and walked back toward the coffee shop.

“Hey! Where you going?” I called.

“I need coffee,” he mumbled.

“Since when do you drink coffee?” Liam asked, teasingly.

“Shutup,” Niall waved his hand behind him.  The coffee shop wasn’t open yet, but a pretty brunette girl saw him through the glass window and quickly rushed to unlock the door for him and let him in.

“Hmmmm…” I looked at Liam and wiggled my eyebrows, as Niall wrapped his arms around the girl in a hug.

Liam shrugged with a chuckle.  “They’re friends.”

“Suuureeee,” I shook my head. “Hope he’s not jumping into something too quickly.”

“I know,” he nodded. “But, it’s all up to him…not us.”

“Well, if it isn’t my friend, Harold!” I turned to find Harry and Sierra emerge from the elevator.  Harry’s black beanie pulled over his messy curls.  Poor boy still had pillow face!  Sierra was next to him and I immediately noticed her curls tucked into Harry’s blue beanie that he usually wore.  Infact, he always referred to it as his lucky beanie.

“Morning boys,” Harry yawned then forced a smile.

I nodded at him with a  smile. “Morning Princess,” I looked to Sierra.

“Morning,” she sighed, sitting down on the lobby couch next to Liam.  She scooted closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Still tired?” Liam asked, patting her head.

“Mhmm…” she hummed.

“Went for another round, eh?” I grinned, catching Harry’s elbow in my chest.  “Ow! That really hurt!”

“Good,” he replied.

“Alright boys,” Paul entered the lobby from the outside, looking more pissed off than he did earlier.  “I’ve got bad news.”

“Uh uh…” Liam looked up from his phone. “What is it?”

“The band’s bus is broken down,” he sighed. “We were able to get them a flight out to New York, but unfortunately they didn’t have enough seats on the plane.”

“Okay?” Harry raised an eyebrow. “So, they’re riding with us?  No big deal.”

“Just one of them,” he replied.  “Josh.”

“Joshy!!!” I called to the brown haired boy as he entered the lobby, his messenger bag thrown across his shoulder.

“Lou!”

“You’re riding along with us?”

“No,” he replied. 

“That’s not what Paul just said,” I replied.