Black

Niall's POV:

Zayn and I piled into the bus after she show, finding Katelyn sitting on the small couch, typing away on her laptop.

"Hey my love," I pecked a kiss on her forehead.

 "Hi baby," She looked up with a smile and kissed my lips. "How was the show?"

"Shitty," Zayn snapped, tossing his phone and couple other things on the small table and moving to the back of the bus.

Katelyn looked up at me, her eyes wide. "What-"

"It was a good show," I replied and sat down next to her.  "Obviously his head was somewhere else tonight,"

Katelyn nodded with a sigh.  "Nialler, I'm worried about Kay,"

"Has something else happened?"

"She just...hasn't said much," she explained.  "We came straight from the hotel and onto the bus, she went straight to bed."

I didn't know what to say.  Hell, what does a woman do after she's been raped anyway?  I'm sure it doesn't involve being happy, cheerful, and social.   I couldn't help but put myself in Zayn's position.  If something like that had happened to Katelyn...I'd probably die. 

"Niall," Katelyn said, waving her hand infront of my face.

I shook myself from my thoughts and forced a smile. "Sorry. I just...I don't think there's much that we can do for her,"

She pouted her lip and sighed.  "I hate this, so much,"

"Me too, babydoll," I pecked a kiss ontop of her head as she snuggled into my chest.  "Hey, I've got a question,"

"What?"

"Sierra...and Olly,"

Katelyn simply giggled and sat up straight, looking at me.  "What about them?"

"Exactly," I smirked. "What are they up to?

She shrugged.  "Beats me, I just know they get on very well,"

"Hmm," I crinkled my nose.  "I guess we'll see what develops then, huh?"

"Guess so," she said with a grin.  "I do know one thing, though,"

"What's that?"

Before I knew it she had straddled my lap and looped her arms around my neck.  She pecked a kiss on my lips and pressed her nose against mine.  "I missed you,"

"Oh really?" I grinned and pecked a kiss on her lips.

"Mmmmhmmm," she kissed me back, then moved to kiss behind my ear and I could feel her hot breath on my neck. 

"Don't start something you can't finish,"

"Oh, I'll finish," she giggled.  "You just have to be quiet this time,"

"I'm always quiet."

Katelyn laughed against my neck, then moved up to look at me once more.  "You're real funny, Nialler.  I'm not even gonna get in to how loud you can be,"

"Whatever you say, dollface," she moved ff my lap and I followed he to the back of the bus.

Kaylyn's POV:

"Hi babe," I said softly, as Zayn came into the back of the bus.  He stood in the tiny hallway and kicked his shoes off. 

"Hey," he turned to me and forced a smile.  I closed the magazine I was flipping through and tossed it onto the floor.