Flowers

Sierra's POV:

Oh my god, this schedule was insane.  I was up at 6am with Kaylyn and Katelyn and by the time I was able to catch my breath it was well after 1pm.  We had just finished overseeing the set up for the boy's sound-check.  Everything was ready to go.

"I'm starving," Kaylyn said, sitting on the edge of the stage.  Katelyn made a face and nodded.

I didn't even think about it until she said something, but I was too.   All I had so far all day was a latte and a granola bar. 

"We have about 45 minutes before the boys are do over here," Katelyn looked at her phone.  "What do you say we go get something?"

"I'm all for it," I turned to grab my bag from backstage.

"Jasper!" Kaylyn called.  He was just around the corner, talking to one of the band members. "We're gonna go grab a bite to eat,"  

"Okay, I'm heading over to get the boys from the hotel,"  Jasper nodded at her.  "Hurry back,"

Since we were so limited on time, we were lucky to find a cute little cafe' just across the street from the venue.  

"So," Katelyn smiled at me after the waitress brought our drinks over and took our orders.  "I heard you were up with the boys pretty late last night,"

"Ooohh," Kaylyn said with a teasing smile.  "I guess that explains why you over slept this morning, huh?"

I blushed a little, taking a sip of my soda.  "It wasn't like that at all,"

"Mhmm," Katelyn giggled.  "I heard Olly seemed pretty smitten with you,"

"Oh my," I shook my head.  "I don't know about all that.  He is a sweetheart though, I was really pissed when I got woke up by their racket,"

"Niall said she came over there pounding on the door, he said it sounded like a swat team," Katelyn laughed as she was telling Kaylyn.

"Like I said, I was sleeping,"

"Me too," Katelyn nodded.

"I wasn't," Kaylyn grinned.

"Oh god," Katelyn giggled. 

Kaylyn gave her a cheeky grin.  "It was amazing too...all three times,"

"Oh dear god," Katelyn raised an eyebrow. "Three?!"

"He's still a growing boy," she laughed.

I scrunched my nose, listening to the two of them.

"Hey," Kaylyn nodded her head at Katelyn, changing the subject.  "Have you noticed anything...'off' with Harry lately?"

Katelyn raised an eyebrow.  "No, not really,"

"Hmm," she sighed, a worried look on her face.

"Why?" Katelyn asked.

"I don't know.  He just seems quiet lately," she explained.  "And he wasn't hanging out with Olly and the boys lastnight,"

"That's probably because he was banging that ugly read head from the interviews yesterday," I piped in.

"Ew," Katelyn cringed.  "That lady was gross,"

"That's usually what pigs prefer," I shrugged.

"You don't care for him too much, do you?" Katelyn asked.

Kaylyn sighed, as the waitress approached us with our food.  "I don't know.  I'm just a little worried about him,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~