Breakfast

Kaylyn's POV:

My morning started early.  I was up and in the shower just before sunrise.  Katelyn and I had so much work ahead of us.  We had to finish getting the boys set up with a couple of radio interviews for today, then finish setting up for the meet and greet. 

I stepped out of the shower, dressed in a pair of jeans and a red tank top.  I applied a little makeup, then pulled the towel off my hair and scrunched some gel into it.  Usually, I would straighten it, but I just don't have the time or energy today.  Especially after I stayed up so late with the boys.

I finished in the bathroom and moved across the room, I couldn't help but smile at Zayn's sleeping form.   He was curled in a ball, the covers pulled up to his neck.  He looked like an angel, sleeping so soundly.

I sat on the edge of the bed and picked up my phone, throwing Katelyn a quick text to see if she was ready.   We were gonna go get coffee, then start with the days phone calls and work.  My body jumped, as I felt an arm loop around my waist and pull me backward against him.

"Morning baby," I giggled, as Zayn pulled me against his chest, clutching me as if I was a pillow.

"Hmm.." he groaned.  "Come back to bed, love"

"I can't,"

"I need to cuddle," he said with a pout, rubbing his nose against my cheek.  Chills went down my spine when he moved his face against my neck, gently kissing it.  My neck was my soft spot and he knew it.

"Stop that," I groaned, pulling myself away.  "You keep that up and niether one us will leave the bed all day,"

"Sounds like a plan to me," he looked up at me with a grin.

"You're so naughty," I pecked a kiss on his lips as my phone went off.   Katelyn responded that she was waiting for me in the hallway.  "I gotta go, babe,"

"Nooo," he whined.

"I'll be back later," I assured him.  "Go back to sleep.  I'm pretty sure your first interview isn't until after lunch,"

"Okay," he yawned, then kissed me again.  "I love you,"

"I love you too,"  I stood to my feet and grabbed my purse.  "Bye babe,"

I moved out into the hallway, finding Katelyn with a bright smile on her face.  She was dressed in a light pink summer dress, a grey sweater over top, with black sandals.  Her hair flowing down over her shoulders.

"Good morning!" she grinned. It was odd to see her so cheerful, she's usually not a very big morning person.

"Why are you so chipper?"

"No reason," she smiled.  "Don't we have to bring Sierra along with us?"

"Eh, I figured we could let her sleep a little longer. We'll come get her in a few hours,"

"Okay then," she turned toward the elevator.  "Let's go,"

"Oh my god!" I chased after her and pulled her hair off her shoulder, revealing the massive hickie on her neck.  "That's why you're so happy!"

She looked at me, blushing. "Shutup!"

I threw my head back laughing, this is not something her and Niall would do!  They were always so sweet and innocent with each other.   I stopped laughing long enough to step in the elevator with her.  "Katey-poo let Niall get it in!"

"OH MY GOD!" her eyes widened and she reached out to slap my shoulder.  "SHUTUP!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~