Chapter 17

Sierra's outfit is over there ----------------->

Liam's POV:

It took some time, but we finally convinced Paul to let us go out.  Of course he had to come with us, but that's fine.   Besides, he did what he always did...sheltered us from the crowd and then when we got inside he'd find a seat in the corner and keep an eye on us.

The lot of us found a table at the far side of the club and quickly claimed it.  Niall and Zayn went off to order drinks for the table.  Sierra and Olly made their way to the dance floor.

"How you feelin?" I shouted over the music and rested my hand on Harry's shoulder.

"I took a pain pill before I left," he grinned.  "I'll be fine,"

"Just take it easy with the dancing, okay?"

"Aww, Hazza," Louis cooed, patting Harry's cheek.  "Does that mean we don't get to bump and grind each other tonight?"

"Oh, we can bump and grind all you want, baby," Harry played along with a chuckle.

I crinkled my nose and laughed.  The two of them always had a wierd way of joking, especially since the fans had started believing that they were secretly a couple.  Sometimes, I knew they did it in hopes that someone would over hear them and spread it to the press...because they both loved laughing at news articles and what not about them being an item.

"No bumping and grinding with you, Lou," Kaylyn appeared behind us and took Harry's hand.  "My hero is coming to dance with me,"

"Hero?" Harry grinned and looked at me and Louis.  "Awww! I'm a hero!"

"Come on," she giggled, pulling him to the dance floor with her.

I turned around to find Katelyn sitting on the bench against the wall.  "Hey gorgeous," I moved to grab her hand.  "You okay?"

"Huh?" she looked up, obviously snapping out of whatever it was she was thinking about.  "Oh, yeah, I'm fine,"

"Come on," I pulled her to her feet.  "Come show me whatcha got,"

"Hey.." Zayn made a face when he and Niall came back to the table.   "Where's everyone going?  The drinks just got here!"

I looked over the trays of beer bottles and shot glasses the two boys were holding and shook my head.  It was amazing how in the US we weren't of legal drinking age...but the minute a bartender realized who we were they had no problem serving any of us.

"We're gonna go dance," I replied referring to me and Katelyn.

Niall nodded.  "Sure you don't want to try a beer, lad?"

I crinkled my nose and shook my head.  "No thanks.  I'm a good boy, remember?"

Louis quickly grabbed a shot glass and a beer off the tray.  "I'll have his!"

~*~*~*~*~

Sierra's POV:

The music thumped in my ears and sweat began to form on my forehead, as I continued dancing with Olly.  

I was having a blast seeing him put all of his dance moves on display for me.  A lot of them were silly, but most of them amazed me.  I never would have guessed that he could the move the way he did. 

The song ended and we both took a breath, until 'Whistle' by Flo Rida started blasting through the speakers.  Olly grinned cheekily at me.  "Can you handle a song like this?" he teased.

"Ohh.." I grinned.  "I've got moves you've never seen before,"

The song continued to play and the dirty dancing war between the two of us began.  I'm not sure anyone would even call it dancing, it mostly consisted of a lot of bumping and grinding.  It was more like dry humping each other.