Rebound

Harry's POV:

I woke up around 9 with Sierra laid across my chest.  I groaned and rubbed my eyes, then nearly jumped out of my skin when I  turned to find Louis sitting on Sierra's bed, staring at me, with the goofiest smile on his face.

"Lou," I whispered.  "What the hell are you doing?"

"Time to get up," he smirked. "We have the day off and you can't just sleep it away."

"We didn't get in until late," I sighed as Sierra began to stir.  She lifted her head off my chest and made the most adorable whimper as her eyes fluttered open.

"What are you doing in here, Louis?" she groaned.

"What am I doing in here?" Louis smirked. "The better question is what are you two doing in the same bed?"

Sierra groaned and laid her head back against my chest. "Go away."

"Nope," Louis retorted. "It's your own faults that you stayed out so late, but now it's time to get up.  We have things to do."

"No we don't," I replied, shaking my head at him. "It's our day off, remember? What we choose to do with it is up to us,"

"Get up."

"No." I said with a stern tone.

"Harold," Louis gave me a glare. "Liam's already tried to give me attitude for waking him this morning, do you really think I'm scared of you?"

"Obviously," Sierra sat up in the bed and stretched. "He's not going to take 'no' for an answer."

"I'm getting in the shower," I rolled over and stood to my feet.

"Yay!" Louis cheered.

Sierra's POV:

Harry disappeared into the bathroom and I was left alone with Louis, who was giving me a goofy grin.

"What's with the look you're giving me?" I asked as I stood to my feet and moved to dig clean clothes from my suitcase.

"How was your night?" he asked.

"It was quite nice," I smiled. "I had a great time."

"Good," he grinned. "Glad I was able to help."

"You helped him do all that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Eh, a little bit.  He did most of the work."

"Aw, thanks Lou."

"So, how was the end of the night?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Go back to your room so I can get dressed,"

"Both of you need to be ready in less than an hour," he stood up and moved to the door, looking at his watch.  "We're going for brunch, then a movie!"

"Yes, sir," I replied, shutting the door behind him.  I turned around to find Harry in a towel, grinning at me.

"I thought he'd never leave," he pulled me against his chest and planted a kiss on my temple.  "Come shower with me?"

~*~*~*~*~

Zayn's POV:

"I'm so exhausted," Kaylyn whined, throwing herself onto the couch across the room of our hotel room, pulling Tawny onto her lap.

"I don't see how," I replied, throwing my keycard onto the dresser. "You weren't up any earlier than you usually are."

"I know," she sighed as I sat next to her. "I think it has a lot to do with all the stress, lately."