Exile

Harry's POV:

I had just slipped my key card into the door to my room when I heard Sierra screaming my name.  My heart jumped, knowing that something had to be wrong in order for her to be calling me. 

I rushed to her room and knocked.  "Sierra, are you okay?!"

"Use your keycard!" she yelled. "Hurry!"

I slid my key card and pushed the door open, my eyes widening at the sight infront of me.  Sierra was knelt down on the floor infront of Kaylyn, holding her against her chest.  I could hear Kaylyn sobbing.

"What the fuck," I said in a whispered gasp. 

"I can't get her to answer me,"

"Kaylyn, love," I said gently, as I knelt down next to Sierra. 

"Haz," Kaylyn choked out, then reached her hand out for me.  I took her hand in mine and pulled her toward me, clutching her against my chest. 

"I'm calling 911," Sierra pulled her phone from her back pocket.

"No!" Kaylyn snapped.  "No hospitals!"

"Sierra, would you get some warm wash cloths?" I asked, pointing my chin towards the bathroom.  "And a bottle of water,"

Sierra jumped to her feet and rushed into the bathroom. 

"Kaylyn, baby girl, what happened," I whispered gently, as her arms were tightly wrapped around me, I could feel her grab my shirt in her fists.

"I screamed for you," she replied, her voice hoarse. "Where were you?"

"I'm so sorry, I went down the street to get some aspirin for my head,"

"I screamed so loudly," she said as Sierra fell to her knees beside me.  She reached out and gently started wiping the wash cloth over Kaylyn's face. 

"Here honey," Sierra took the lid off the bottle of water and held it to Kaylyn's lips.  "Take a sip of this for me, please,"

"Zayn..." Kaylyn choked out before she started sobbing once more.  "Zayn's going to be so upset,"

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

Kaylyn looked up at me once more, tears streaming from her face.  "Jasper,"

My eyes widened.  "What!?"

She nodded.

"Did he rape you?" 

She gulped, nodded, and started sobbing into my chest once more.

~*~*~*~*~*

Sierra's POV:

I couldn't believe this.  Oh my god, I can't even describe my emotions.  This man that we all trusted...he raped Kaylyn! He raped her!

I had to snap myself out of my anger and focus on what was infront of me.   Harry had stood to his feet at Kaylyn's request, trying to help her stand up.

"Zayn will be back any time now," Kaylyn stood up, wincing in pain. 

"I can call him to get him back sooner," Harry replied.

"No," she shook her head.  "I don't want him to know,"

"What do you mean you don't want him to know?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "You can't hide this from him,"

"I have to, Hazza," she nodded.  "Help me to the bathroom,"

Harry looked back at me, as he helped her to the bathroom.  I didn't know Harry well, but his jaw was clenched and there was a fire in his eyes.  I knew that the look wasn't good.