Payback

Sierra’s POV:

Seriously, what else could possibly go wrong on this damn tour?  The rape, Harry’s health scare, and now the news reports are saying that he raped someone?  Come on!

“I can’t fucking believe this,”  Harry moved to his suitcase and dug out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

“How could that have possibly gotten out?” I asked, standing to my feet.  I re-made the bed and turned around to grab my pajama pants off the floor.

“Fuck if I know,” he snapped.  I was surprised by the amount of anger he was showing, although I couldn’t blame him.  Honestly, the frustrated look on his face was kind of a turn on.

I honestly can’t describe what I was starting to feel for him.  There was something about him that I couldn’t put my finger on.  Honestly, I think my opinion of him completely changed when I was at the hospital earlier and I heard him on the phone with his mom.  I had plenty of male friends back home…and not one of them talked to their mom the way he talked to his, let alone respected them.

“Sierra,” he whined, shaking me from my thoughts.

“Huh?” I turned from where I was standing in front of my suitcase, staring into space.

“Help me?” he asked, pointing down to where he had just dropped his t-shirt.  “I can’t bend down that far just yet,”

I let out a small giggle and moved to pick it up. “You can’t go around dropping things, what if I wasn’t in here?  You’d be screwed,”

“Speaking of screwed,” he smirked, “While you’re down there,”

“Ew!” I smacked his arm, shoving his shirt back into his hand.

He chuckled, grinning cheekily at me.  “You love it,”

“You’re a pervert,”

“Yeah well,” he shrugged and pulled his shirt over his head.  “I’ve gotta go talk to Paul and figure out what the fuck we need to do for damage control,”

 I moved into the bathroom and emerged in a pair of jeans and my black sports bra.  “I can call my uncle,”

“No, not yet,” he shook his head and sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling his white converse onto his feet.  He looked up at me and crinkled his eyebrows, looking down my body.  “If we’re going to share a room, you can’t walk around like that,”

“I can’t walk around in a pair of jeans?”

“The jeans are fine,” he replied, standing back on his feet.  “It’s the bra,”

“Would you prefer that I not wear one?” I asked, then blushed realizing what I had just said.

“I don’t think you want me to answer that,” he chuckled, pulling a black beanie over his curls.

“Please don’t,” I said hurriedly threw on my pink hoodie and zipped it up, then slipped my feet into my black Toms.

“No shirt?” he raised an eyebrow. 

I shook my head. “I’m only gonna run out to get some food,”

“Oh,” he opened the door.  “I’ll see ya later, princess,”

“Are you hungry too?  I can grab you something,”

“Sure,” he replied as I followed him out the door.

“What do you want?”

“I don’t care,” he replied.  “I’m not that hungry but I’ll eat whatever you want to bring back,”