Attacked

Sierra's POV:

The night was a whirlwind.  It started off with me and the girls making sure the boy's and ourselves had packed all our things, because we wouldn't be coming back to the hotel.  As soon as all our luggage was lined down the hallway of the 5th floor, we had to rush over to the venue to meet the boys for the meet and greet.

The meet and greet was insane, Kaylyn was quick to assure me that they usually were.  There was 100 screaming girls crowded into one room, so I was glad that I had packed plenty of aspirin in my purse.  I couldn't believe the gifts they would give to the boys, food, letters, stuffed animals, and carrots.  I was totally confused about the carrot thing, until Katelyn filled me in. 

Later, me and the girls watched the show from a vip booth on the side of the stage.  The show was amazing.   Olly Murs did a great set, I was completely impressed by his voice and how he worked the crowd.  Plus, he was sexy. 

 I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, so I will gladly admit that I underestimated the boys.  When they came onto the stage and started singing, I realized how incredibly talented they are and I was in awe.

When the boys started on their last song, we left the vip booth and headed backstage, because as soon as the song was over we would rush out to the tour busses and head to the next stop.

"So, what's with you and Olly?" Katelyn asked as we walked along the long hallway to get to the backstage area.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, blushing.

"I heard he sent you flowers," Kalyn said, teasingly.

"Yes, he did,"

"So!" Katelyn pushed, raising an eyebrow.

"He sent me flowers," I ran ahead of them a little bit and walked backwards.  "Just because he sent me flowers doesn't mean any-" I stopped, when I felt my back ram into someone.  "Oh shit, I'm-"  I turned around to find Harry wearing nothing more than a pair of boxers.

The rest of the boys shuffled around behind him, quickly pulling on the clothes that they were wearing before the show.

Harry smirked.  "I guess we're even now,"

"Even?" I raised an eyebrow, feeling my cheecks flush as I looked over his chest.  "I didn't knock you down and nearly kill you,"

"I didn't nearly kill you," he pulled his jeans on with a chuckle.

"Hurry it up, boys!" Jasper called.  "Don't wanna give these fangirls the chance to crowd the busses!!"

Harry pulled on his tshirt and grabbed my hand, he pulled me along as we were rushed outside.  Girls were already outside the venue, standing outside the fence screaming.  The boys waved to as many girls as they could, before we were shuffled into the buses. 

We were split up into two seperate buses.  Kaylyn, Zayn, Katelyn, and Niall in the first, then Harry, Louis, Liam and myself in the second. I have to admit, as much as I wasn't looking forward to having to room with a bunch of guys, I was kinda hoping I'd be able to see more of what I saw backstage.

"Can you believe that crowd?" Louis asked, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Oh my god," Liam sighed, obviously still in shock. 

"I couldn't believe it," Harry added, sitting down on the couch a few feet away from me.

"So, Miss Critic," Louis sat at the table with a smirk.  "Let's hear it,"

"What?" I blushed.

"How was it?" Liam pressed on. 

I looked at the two of them with a smirk.  "It was good,"