Frustration

Sierra’s POV:

I woke up the next morning and took a shower.  After getting dressed in a green tank top and a pair of jeans, I came out of the bathroom to find Harry still lying in bed, playing on his phone.

“Did I wake you?”

“Nah,” he shook his head. “My mum called to check up on me,”

“Oh,”

“I made sure to let her know that I was fine until someone set my mouth on fire,”

“Did you tell her why I did it?” I asked, shoving my dirty pajamas back into my suitcase.

“No, because it’s not true,” he replied.

“Whatever,” I rolled my eyes and turned to the mirror, working hair gel into my curls.

“I’m serious,” he stood to his feet, wearing only a pair of boxers.  “I didn’t tell him anything.  If he made an assumption, that’s his fault,”

“Well, I guess it was pretty easy to make that assumption when you made such a point to show him that I was in your bed,”

He smirked at me, taking a drink of water out of the bottle he had beside the bed.  “Come on, Sierra, he pretty much deserved it,”

“And I deserved to look like a whore?”

Harry groaned and shook his head.  “I’m sorry, that’s not what I meant to do,”

“But it’s exactly what you achieved,” I replied going back into the bathroom to grab my makeup bag.  “I’m proud to be a virgin,”

Harry turned to me with a raised eyebrow. “You’re a virgin?”

I looked at him blushing, knowing that once again I had said something that I hadn’t meant to.  “Yeah,” I nodded.

“Hm,” he made a face, trying not to smile.

“What? What’s so funny?”

“Nothing,”

“No really, what’s so fucking funny?”

“I just…” he looked up at me.  “It’s just that…as much trouble as you’ve been in and all that, one would assume-“

“One would assume that you have to be a whore in order to be in any kind of trouble?” I snapped, slinging my purse over my shoulder.

“Hey!” he called after me.  “Where you going!”

“Breakfast,” I replied, opening the door.  “With Olly,”

~*~*~*~*~

Katelyn’s POV:

The morning started pretty early, but there wasn’t much to be done. The boy’s show wasn’t until the next day, so we were all pretty bored. I had woken up before Niall, took a shower and got dressed for the day.  I had plans on sneaking over to check on Kaylyn before everyone else was up and moving for the day, since she was always up early.

I jumped when I turned from the mirror to find Niall behind me, a sly smile on his face. “For God’s sake,” I clutched my chest. 

Niall chuckled.  “Sorry,”

“Why do you always have to do that?”

“Do what?” he raised an eyebrow, reaching around me to grab his toothbrush.

“Scare the shit out of me,” I replied, grabbing my phone off the counter and leaving the bathroom.

“Wow, good morning to you too, McBitchy,”