Chapter 10.

A/N
I really like the if I can't have you cover. It's sounds so good, better than the original XX

Pov Rye

Should I feel bad for Andy?
Should I let him go back in his room?
Should I ?

Pov Andy
I sat on the floor in the basement against the wall and looked straight to the other wall in front of me. This weekend will be my last one. Rye didn't came downstairs to bring me food or my phone. I was alone for a really long time. I hate the basement so much. I'm scared about everything here. A few hours later I heard Rye. He's coming back down in the basement. I tried to stand up but I fell down again, because my back hurts really bad.

:,,Why you phoned Jack?" Rye said and stand in front of me. I can't move, I'm to scared about what he's doing to me if I speak to him.

:,,ANSWER ME!" He shouted and my body starts to shake.

:,,I.....I...asked.....-! I tried to explain him but I lost my voice and looking down to the ground.

:,,I SAID ANSWER ME!"He shouted again and I felt the tears running down my cheeks. I didn't say more because I can't. I'm afraid of what he's doing to me after I have explained him.

:,,My back!" I cried and he raised a brow

:,,WHAT YOU MEAN YOUR BACK?!" He shouted again

:,,It hurts I can't move!" I said voiceless.

He came near to me and tried to touching me but I was too scared and cried more.

:,,Shhh, let me see!" He said softly and pulled up my shirt.

:,,Oh I have to fix this!" He said after he saw my back. For one moment I could see the pain in his eyes but only for one moment.

He grabbed me in bridal style and went back upstairs with me. He layed me down on my stomach on the couch and went to the medicine bag.

After he bandage my back,I fall asleep on the couch next to him. I'm so tired and it's already 1am.

Pov Rye

Sometimes I hate him so much.
Sometimes I love him so much.
And sometimes I want to kill him and his friend Jack but I don't know why.

You're jealous

No I'm not

You are

No I'm not

Fine, what you think why you act like this?

I don't know

I need a reasons Ryan

Stop calling me that

You're jealous that's all

FOR GODS SAKE I'M NOT

______________________________________

What do you think is going on with Rye?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy and we are now over 500 reads and 127 votes after 4 days OMG

~Lele

14.05.2019