One Found, One Missing

"Prentiss!" Rossi called out. Prentiss rushed out the room and joined the agent who found a blue ribbon near one of the office ladies' desks. It was a long ribbon that hid under the wooden desk silently. 

"Alyssa wears a blue ribbon for cheerleading" Prentiss said. "Is she here?" she finished. The thought of it made them shudder

"I don't know, Marcus could't be that careless. But she and the second victim can't be far from here." Rossi explained. Morgan returned in a rush, eager to get an update but also had on himself.

"I stopped at the BAU, after examining Marcus' clothes, he must've carried Alyssa" He told them. The agents already had that theory which explained why she wasn't here. "And the only thing I know is missing from the case, is Hanna's necklace"

"Okay, that's something. But nothing that leads us anywhere" Prentiss replied

"There's a second victim too" Rossi informed

"There is?" 

"By the blood on the walls, Alyssa must've seen them" Prentiss added in.

Derek resisted the urge to drive back and murder Crossley but knew their time was running out and knew that their time might have already been up. David and Emily talked through their evidence and theories and showed Derek the ribbon. 

"Crossley didn't take the time to clean the place up. And to kill Alyssa here, it says he's disorganized" Rossi said

"But he got away with everything else and managed to collect evidence that made it look like an accident." Prentiss pointed out.

"Something doesn't add up" 

"This whole thing doesn't add up" Morgan replied

"Is it possible he was in a rush?" Prentiss suggested

"If he was, the only thing that would tip him off is either he heard you enter the building..." Rossi pointed to Morgan "...or he found out about the recording."

"If that's true, Alyssa can't be far. Could she still be here?" 

"Thinking it through, it's possible she is" Rossi concluded. It was almost mind blowing to think that Alyssa was there this whole time. "If Crossley was in a rush, he probably knew it was over. He knew Alyssa would bleed to death so he probably didn't care where he put her in the end"

They agents searched closets and possible blood trails that would lead to Alyssa or the second victim. They split up to cover more ground. Derek ran to the janitor's closet, Crossley's first attempt to eliminate Alyssa. He opened the door...

Alison's bloodstained corpse was against the wall near a bucket and a mop. Derek rushed to her and felt her pulse, as he did her head moved, showing her wound in  her head. There was no bringing her back. Rossi came across the open door and paused, his hand over his mouth. 

"That's Alison Denver, isn't it" he said. Morgan nodded and stood. Rossi found it hard to believe, Alison and her father had already survived one killer. But Alison couldn't survive this one. "I guess we were right about him being in a rush. There's a higher chance that Alyssa's here too. Let's keep looking" 

Prentiss and Rossi searched the upper floors and Morgan continued to search the first floor all of them calling Alyssa's name. All of their calls went unanswered and they were surrounded with silence. Prentiss joined Morgan after searching the first floor.

"Found anything?" She asked, both them knew the answer and neither of them liked it.

"Wait" Morgan called, taking them both by surprise. He pointed to the corner of the wall. Looking closely, there was a small spot of blood. They searched and followed every drop they found. The agents followed it's trail and came to a light brown door with a golden door, identical to the others. Derek turned the handle and pushed open the door. The agents pulled out their guns and entered.