Chapter fifteen

Ok I have the weirdest fucking daydreams !!! But this one was cute because it was lashton and I'll just explain it right now and then I'll go away so u can read the chapter yayy:

So someone was staging lashton sex?? Idk why but Luke and Ashton were on a bed and the person put Ashton on top so he was pretty much just sitting on Luke (who was laying down) and they both were looking at each other awkwardly and Ashton starting giggling?? (they have clothes on btw)

And he was so cUTE and he was like "hi lukeee" and Luke just looks up at him fondly and strokes Ashton's cheek and is all like "hi baby" and the person staging them kinda frowns and they switch Luke to be on top because Ashton is too giggly and dorky

And that is why Luke tops the end goodbye *Iggy Azalea voice* praise Jesus hallelujah

---------------------------------------------

"And all these dreams I'm dreaming

Freaking me out I wish I knew the meaning

Doesn't make sense because I'm just not seeing

How I'm alive it feels like I'm not breathing."

~ Daylight by 5 Seconds of Summer

********************************

Michael's POV (oooo what)

"Why are you here?" I clenched my fists unknowingly, anger and hurt lacing my voice.

I glared into the very eyes of Calum Hood, otherwise known as a spawn of satan himself. His puppy dog eyes bore into my soul, he unexpectedly wore a sweater and black skinny jeans. In high school, he always had sporty shit like all the other douchebags.

Calum also now had blonde streaks in his hair, which really...suited him. Was he trying to impress me or something?

And I don't know why or how he even thought to find me here at the library, but I had my suspicions on that Luke guy. I really don't know why Ashton likes him so much.

"I just wanted to apologize-" Calum began to say, but I cut him off by rolling my eyes.

I was ready to start yelling at the brown-eyed boy, but I suddenly remembered we were standing in the science fiction section in the library, so I harshly whisper-screamed,

"That's fucking bullshit! It's too late for you to apologize now and I don't think I'll ever be able to even breathe the same air as you or even live in the same damn country as you-"

"Can we at least try to be friends? I don't know if you know this but I've been living in guilt ever since I did all those mean things to you in high school and I regret everything," Calum took a step closer to me but I barely noticed as his sincere gaze had me under a trance. "Please? Just friends?" My heart skipped a beat as I almost tripped over my own feet.

"I - but you hurt me. How am I supposed to trust you?" I leaned further away from Calum, who just took another step towards me in response. "And you - you made me feel like shit," I continued to ramble, the distance between me and Calum becoming less and less.

"Please, I can't live with myself knowing that I never made up to you." He murmured, eyes shiny and irresistible and fuck my life I knew I was falling for his tricks again.

"How do I know that you really mean all that? I thought that I could trust you before but it was all a lie, you didn't, you don't actually want to know me,"

My breaths were short and ragged as Calum was so close to me now that we were chest to chest, and we were breathing the same air and it brought back all the memories I wish we didn't have and there is no we anymore, there never was. And if Calum was planning on kissing me now and having me fall for him all over again, I hoped he was prepared for rejection.