Chapter thirty-three

^^ HES SO HOT HES SO HOT BYE I HATE LUKE

My lashton logic be like: THE BOTTOM LAYER OF A ROCK IS THE OLDEST. THE TOP LAYER OF A ROCK IS THE YOUNGEST. ASHTON IS THE OLDEST IN 5sos. LUKE IS THE YOUNGEST. THEREFORE, ASHTON BOTTOMS AND LUKE TOPS. BYe (IM SORRY I RECENTLY LEARNED ABOUT ROCKS IN EARTH SCIENCE I hate that class gross)

And sorry it's literally been about a month since my last update u have permission to hate me

---------------------------------------------

"At the end of the world,
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me,
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me."

~ The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance

************************************

Ashton's POV

"I think the four of us should hang out." Luke commented casually, looking thoughtfully ahead to the road as he drove us back home from my therapy session (that I didn't want to go too, even if Mr. Fuentes was a cool guy).

That was possibly the most unanticipated thing that could ever come out of Luke's mouth. We didn't have friends, really, so I knew he was talking about Calum and Michael.

"Are you serious? I thought you and Michael hated each other, last time I checked." I looked over at Luke, who just shrugged lightly and kept his eyes on the road.

Knowing Luke couldn't really look at me, I stared out of the window as I spoke again, not thinking about how Luke would react to what I was going to say. "The last time the four of us decided to hang out, it didn't end well."

My eyes roamed across familiar scenery as I began to bite my lip, only realizing then how provocative I sounded.

Luke only sighed, stopping the car once he parked. After a moment, he glanced over at me, looking surprisingly guilty over something. "I know, and I'm sorry about that. I just--it was my fault last time for screwing everything up, and I feel like I should sort of...I don't know, make it up to you guys?" He chewed on his lip nervously, eyes gazing across my face for any signs of my reaction.

"I--where would we--"

"We won't go to a bar again, I promise," Luke quickly cut in, chuckling a little after. "We'd probably just hang out at home with them, if that's okay?"

"Sounds good to me, but if you and Michael can't get along then I might have to kick both of you out onto the street."

Luke burst out into laughter, making butterflies swarm around in my stomach. A smile broke out onto my face as I laughed along too, because Luke surprisingly had a contagious laugh.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea.

-----

Once we got home, Luke texted Calum, as I with Michael, asking if they wanted to hang out.

"Mean Girls is on!" Luke shamelessly squealed as I sat beside him, invitingly opening his arms.

"You're such a weirdo," I snorted, but scooted into his embrace regardless of how weird I knew he was, settling practically between his legs.

"Yeah, but I'm your weirdo." Luke smirked down at me smugly; I probably should've stopped him after the word 'I'm.' His sparkly blue eyes made my heart stutter, though, so I couldn't speak correctly for a few moments (they never failed to captivate me in the worst moments). But, once I could think coherently, I craned my neck towards Luke and lightly slapped his cheek,