Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

If u understand the title reference then I love you

Reminder: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STORY AND THE PLOT, it's just a cute lil Christmas one shot thing

Warning: lots of cuteness and fluff, you have been warned

-------------------------------------------

Luke didn't necessarily 'hate' Christmas. He just didn't get as into it as much as other people did, such as his boyfriend, Ashton.

He had no idea that Ashton was so passionate about the holiday until he started planning everything out once December hit. Luke honestly found it endearing, but a little stressful at times. Ashton stressed himself out by doing all these unnecessary things like going overboard with decorating and buying presents way in advance.

"Lukey, wake up! It's Christmas Eve!" Ashton crawled onto Luke's chest, poking the sleeping boy on the cheek at six in the morning. "Luke," he whined, making the blonde's eyes finally open. Luke groaned tiredly, putting a hand on Ashton's back.

"Baby, it's too early. Can we sleep for a few more hours?" Luke rasped, voice deep and scratchy from sleepiness. Ashton frowned, snuggling his face into Luke's neck.

"But we have so much to do still! I have to make cookies and-" Luke quickly hushed the hazel-eyed boy, rubbing his back gently.

"It's six in the morning, sweetheart. We have all day to do that stuff," Ashton sighed in defeat, resting his head onto Luke's chest.

"Fine, Mr. Grinch." Luke chuckled quietly, being too tired to argue with that. Ashton slid off of Luke's chest and back next to him, letting Luke slip an arm around his waist.

------

When Luke woke up again two hours later, Ashton wasn't cuddled up to him like when they fell back asleep.

He sighed heavily, rubbing at his face before heaving himself out of bed.

Smiling fondly, Luke quietly walked into the kitchen and saw Ashton's back towards him, cracking an egg into a bowl and stirring it in.

He wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist, making the boy squeak in surprise and almost drop his wooden spoon into the bowl. Luke smirked,

"Morning, baby," Ashton sighed in relief, melting into Luke's touch and setting the spoon down.

"Hi," he giggled as Luke pressed his lips to Ashton's neck. Luke gently rested his hands on Ashton's hips,

"What're we doing today?" Ashton hummed, almost forgetting to answer as he practically purred at the feeling of Luke's thumbs rubbing circles on his hips.

"I'm making cookies because Calum and Michael are coming over and staying the night, remember? And we have to clean up a bit and I think I have something else to wrap," Ashton sighed tiredly, leaning against Luke like a lifeline. Luke's eyebrows creased in worry; Ashton's been working so hard recently that he's all worn out.

"You've already done so much, baby," Luke whispered, soothingly running his hands along Ashton's sides. "If there's anything I can do, just tell me." Ashton just sighed, eyeing the bowl of cookie dough he was making earlier.

"I don't wanna do anything today," Ashton mumbled, savoring Luke's lips on his cheek.

"How about I get the cookies in the oven and we can watch Christmas movies and cuddle until Calum and Michael get here?"

Ashton momentarily stared up at Luke with intense appreciation before pulling him down by the shirt for a kiss.

"Shit, yes, god I love you." Luke smiled bashfully at that, kissing the top of Ashton's head sweetly.