Chapter six

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR ONLY THIS STORY OMG WHAT

Idk I just can't comprehend the fact that little adorable Ashton Irwin got a motherfuCKING TATTOO I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN IM soBBING

WAIT DID MICHAEL GET HIS EYEBROW PIERCED BECAUSE IF HE DID I'M GONNA SCREAM AND DIE BC HOT but I think that was just a rumor???
-----------------------------------------

"Don't you try to blame this on me.
My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me.

And god damn it, I can barely say your name,

so I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink."

~ Bulletproof Love by Pierce the Veil

**********************************

Luke's POV

I impatiently tapped the store counter and waited for time to go faster. The minute hand on my watch was slowly inching forward, but not quick enough. Dammit. Why did Calum trust me here alone? Once he gets back from his break, I can leave.

It has become a daily routine for me to visit Ashton at the library after my shift, even if we don't say much to each other. I consider myself a bit shy and awkward, but with Ashton I do most of the talking. His soft spoken personality made it easy to feel loud and talkative, even if you're not.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door swing open. For a split second I prayed it was Calum, but I knew he couldn't have been back by now.

Glancing over at the person who just walked in, I bit back a smile when I realized it was the same guy I found sleeping on the ground in the library. Except now his hair was brown with blond highlights in it, unlike his black and purple hair before.

You'd think his spiky, dyed hair would intimidate me, but honestly, the rest of him was more cuddly than punk rock.

But who am I to judge?

"Hey," I greeted him as he walked in, and he nodded in response, looking around the store. I coughed awkwardly.

"Um, do you need any help?" He immediately shook his head,

"I just-uh, I'm just looking around." I mumbled an "okay" in response and went back to staring at the time.

Occasionally, I looked up when I heard the sound of the guy dropping a CD and muttering a couple swears. He glared at me when I began to chuckle.

I was lost in thought about Ashton again until I heard the spiky haired boy cough a bit. He was standing in front of me, a CD in hand. I blushed a little and took the CD from him so he could pay for it. I smiled once I saw the album he was getting.

"Sleeping with Sirens, huh? Good choice." His face immediately lit up.

"They're amazing!" We ended up having a full blown conversation about the band and how we'd turn for Kellin (although I didn't even have to turn gay since I already was, but I didn't mention that).

The sound of the door opening cut our talking short. I smiled widely once I saw it was Calum. Fucking finally.

"Hey, Calum!" I was too caught up in greeting Calum that I didn't notice the boy with dyed hair freeze right in front of me, looking exactly like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming bus. I would almost find it humorous if he didn't look so scared. When his and Calum's eyes locked, they both looked at each other in shock. Have they met before?