Chapter thirteen

WOAH OK SO I GOT A SHIT LOAD OF COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER AND IT MOTIVATED ME INTO WRITING AGAIN SO SOON AND YEAH U GUYS R AWESOME OMG I HOPE THIS DOESNT SUCK OR SOUND RUSHED :/
---------------------------------------------

"Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes

And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself

But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars."

~ Six Feet Under The Stars by All Time Low

************************************

Ashton's POV

I felt extremely giddy and a bit anxious as I knocked on Luke's apartment door. I was so excited to watch the movie that I had ran to Luke's place, and I couldn't even stand still and I was so jumpy and I felt like I was going to puke all at the same time.

The door opened, and I barely had time to register Luke's face or anything at all as he pulled me inside, immediately closing the door and pushing me against it as his lips quickly attached to mine. His lips were warm, soft but rough and his lip ring made my knees go weak.

Luke had one hand on my waist and another on my cheek, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and practically melted in his embrace.

We had to pull away for breath after a while, but Luke kept pressing short kisses to my lips, cheeks, forehead and nose and I couldn't help but giggle as his slight scruff on his chin tickled my cheek.

"S-stop!" I shrieked, biting back a smile as Luke pulled me into his chest and began placing kisses all over my neck.

Luke hummed softly against the sensitive skin, "You promised I could kiss you as much as I want, remember?" I scoffed, shivering as his lips trailed to my exposed shoulder from where my sweater slipped down a bit.

"W-well I didn't say you could suffocate me with kisses, did I?" Luke looked up and smiled at me, eyes shining as he finally looked me up and down.

"You look gorgeous." My face immediately turned bright red as I involuntarily fluttered my eyes a bit,

"I - um, thank you." I bit my lip shyly and looked at Luke, internally gasping because fuckfuckfuck he was wearing black skinny jeans that were wonderfully tight and had on a red flannel, which was buttoned all the way up and I didn't even deny the fact that I really wanted to rip off every single one of those buttons.

"You look hot, by the way." I awkwardly commented, making Luke smile widely as he ducked his head a bit, which was fucking adorable.

"Thank you." Luke intertwined our fingers and lead me from the door to the couch, telling me to sit down while he gets the movie to play.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited to see this movie and please don't judge me if I cry okay because I probably will and-"

Luke finally got the disk in the movie player and walked over to me, pecking my lips softly.

"I won't judge you, babe. Honestly, I'll probably cry too so it's okay." Luke chuckled, sitting down next to me as he grabbed the TV remote off the table.

I looked over at him, smiling at his concentrated face as he almost pressed the wrong button to get the TV to switch from the cable to the DVD player.

"Do you...do you need help?" I quietly asked, and Luke looked up from what he was doing and shook his head.

"I'm fine-" Luke then got the title screen for The Fault in Our Stars to come up after skipping some commercials, and he waggled his eyebrows at me. "See? I got this."