Chapter twenty-two

(THIS CHAPTER SHOWS UP BEFORE CHAPTER 21 IM TRYING TO FIX IT SORRY IF UR CONFUSED) ^^^ LUKE GIVING ASHTON A PIGGY BACK RIDE IM PEEING MYSELF ANSNAJHDD WHY

Wait

WAIT

WH A T

THIS STORY

HAD OVER 100k+ READS (but I deleted some stupid parts bc they weren't updates)

BUT IM CRYING (even tho I dont have it anymore bc im dumb) OMG U GUYS ILYSM

----------------------------------------

"Keep on dreaming, don't stop breathing, fight those demons
Sell your soul, not your whole self

If they see you when you're sleeping, make them leave it,
And I can't even see if it's all there anymore so,

You're too mean, I don't like you, fuck you anyway
You make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs."

~ Afraid by The Neighbourhood

***********************************

Ashton's POV

A sudden and loud knock at the door made me jump up from my seat on the couch, where I was watching some random reality TV show. What is it now?

I looked down at what I was wearing and face-palmed. I decided not to wear pants, since I stole one of Luke's sweaters and it ended up going down to my knees.

And, of course Luke had to be in the shower, so I had to be the one to open the door.

"Ugh," I groaned, a blush on my face as the person knocked again multiple times. I quickly ran around to look for something else to put on, or at least some pants. But, I ended up tripping over my own feet and landing face first on the carpet. "Shit!"

Knock, knock. I yelled out so the person could hear me, "Just a second!" I sighed heavily, mentally preparing myself to get up.

I didn't even realize the shower turned off until Luke strolled out of the bathroom, the towel barely covering his lower half. He stopped mid-step and looked down at me, an amused expression all over his face as water dripped down his bare chest.

"What the hell are you doing?" I sighed again, my face squished into the floor. Not even bothering to get up, I mumbled in defeat,

"There was a knock at the door, but I couldn't get it because I didn't have pants on and I tried to look for clothes but I tripped." Luke cooed at that, using one arm to lift me off of the ground and steady me and the other to keep his towel from slipping down. He smiled at me, and before I knew it he began to press kisses all over my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall over again.

"You're so cute," Luke said between kisses, making my breath hitch.

"S-stop!" I swatted at Luke's face, but he just moved his lips to my neck, nibbling gently on the skin. A gasp slipped past my lips, "L-Luke, don't you fucking dare-"

The front door swung open after another round of knocking, revealing Michael and Calum standing there in a mixture of amusement and slight disgust. They were dressed oddly nice (at least to them); Michael wearing a red flannel and black skinny jeans and Calum practically matching, except his flannel was blue.

"Shit, we should've locked the door," Luke muttered to me, making me laugh at an embarrassingly loud volume.

They walked in inside, and Calum slowly closed the door behind him.