Chapter twenty-eight

^ (the pic is blurry af so it's hard to read) OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID I JUST FIND THIS FUCK IVE ALWAYS WANTED A PIC OF ASHTON SITTING ON LUKES LAP THIS HURTS ASHTON'S THIGHS ARE GLORIOUS IM SWEATING AND LUKE AT THE END *explodes*

I finally found time to update yayy hoLY FUCK THANK YOU FOR 200k+ READS OMG DAMN I

Recently I've been obsessing over the pierce the veil album 'a flair for the dramatic' it's sO GOOD AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE SONG CURRENTS CONVULSIVE THE LYRICS ARE ON POINT for exampLE:

"For you I'd count the salt under the sea"
(like wtf that's perfect how)

I also love this whole paragraph in the song:
"(Gather round, gather round!)
Ladies and gentlemen come from far come from wide, the moment you've all been waiting for. Tonight, join us as we explore the spine-chilling mystery of death, and the miracle of resurrection!"
This part of the song is kinda weird because its talking but I like it ok

MICHAEL Michael M I C AHLEEBADWSF DYED HIS HAIR BLUE ITS BLUE ITS BLUE I DIED

------------------------------------------

"Beyond the sea blue light,
I met the love of my life

She'd rather see me dead than face me

I like your starry eyes
They yell, "Surprise, surprise!"

I'm in love, but not for long."

~ Currents Convulsive by Pierce the Veil

(I use ptv songs too much oops)

**********************************

Luke's POV

"Do you even know where you're going?" Ashton chewed on his thumbnail, sounding genuinely concerned rather than teasing. I sarcastically scoffed and gripped the wheel, driving along the barren road.

"'Do you even know where you're going?'" I mocked in a higher voice, making Ashton burst into a fit of giggles. "Yes, of course I know where I'm going, by the way," I was smiling so hard from making Ashton laugh that it effected my voice, "just go to sleep or something, it's gonna be a while."

Ashton didn't try to argue and curled into himself, head resting against the window and eyes shut. I wanted to stop the car just to kiss Ashton, but I was lucky he even trusted me driving in the first place.

Despite my outwardly attitude, I was a little bit nervous. I had actually planned out this date a lot more than Ashton thought I did, and I really hoped he would like it.

I drove away from the city, purposely aiming for the countryside.

---

The sun was close to setting by the time I found a good place to stop. Ashton slept the whole way, and sometimes I quickly glanced at him to make sure he was still breathing.

I temporarily stopped the car along the side of the road, looking out at the secluded hill. It took two damn hours to find a place like this, but it was worth it. Ashton continued to sleep as I mentally cheered at how clear the sky was. Perfect.

Now, the hard part; finding the heart to wake up Ashton. He looked so innocent and peaceful, strands of hair falling in his face as he leaned on the car door.

"Ash?" I inquired softly, leaning over to the boy and shaking him gently. To my surprise, his eyes fluttered open, a sleepy expression on his face. Ashton blinked twice, looked up at me, and then out the window. He took a sharp intake of breath in surprise,