▪ THIRTYNINE: Date?

🎉SURPISE!🎉

×××

  "H-Hyung... What was that?"

  Dino exclaimed as soon as the hyungs walk into the mansion, standing in front of the door with the other kids besides him with a shocked face.

  "What? What was what?" Scoups confusedly answer them back.

  "Hyung... We bugged you. We heard everything," Seungkwan spill the bean, making them gasped by the sudden situation.

  "W-Wait what!?.... Chwe Hansol!" Scoups called him out, knowing exactly the person who helped them.

  "I only give them the prototype listening device that I made," Vernon raised his shoulders, making the hyungs facepalm themselves.

  "We knew that you all are hiding something from us," Dk said with a sad face, making them feel the sudden guilty.

  "Why don't you tell us hyung? Aren't we family?" Mingyu continue attacking them, feeling a little sad that they excluded them.

  "Lets go to the meeting room. We will explain it to all of you," Scoups gave up, starts walking away from there followed by the others.

  "Yah! What should we do with the bug that we placed with Hoshi hyung?" Seungkwan half whisper to the other younger members, forgetting about the other bug that they placed just in case.

  "Just pretend that we didn't hear anything," The8 give them a simple solution, walking away from there as if nothing happen.

×××

  After waiting alone in the crowd for a few minutes, Hana face lighten up as soon as she saw their figure approacing her. She took her hands out of her coat, waving at them with a smile.

  "Why are you here so early. How long have you been waiting? Its cold isn't it?" Hoshi immediately take both of her hand into his grip as soon as he reached her.

  "No, I just arrived too," Hana replied with a smile, gripping back onto his arm.

  "Ehrmm... Don't forget about us both of you," Seungkwan scoffed at their behaviour, with Dino and Vernon silently laughing from it.

  "Oh you guys are here," Hana greet at them while waving her hand.

  "Noonaaa... We miss you," Dino said with a pout, sticking to their plan on trying to make her smile as much as possible.

  "Really... I just haven't gone back to the mansion for one night," Hana play along with their scheme.

  "But... It is our date. Why does we have to bring them!" Hoshi interrupt their conversation, pointing at the younger boys with much more childish pout.

  "Let them be... The more the merrier it will be right," Hana back up the boys, knowing that they eavesdropped their conversation last night when she found the bug on Hoshi's sweater.

  "Right! And we haven't been in an amusement for years," Vernon exclaimed with a happy face while the other boys nodding in agreement.

  "Okay okay, lets go in!"

×××

"You lose again Kwon Soonyoung-sshi," Hana and the boys glares at hoshi that failed to pop not even a single ballon on the dart games.

  "No, its not my fault... It just that- ehmm this dart fault!" He get flustered, giving a random excuses that he can think.

  "I will do it, move,"

  And thats how they ended up happily walking away with four big plushies for each of the boys.

  "I can't believe that we got banned by the owner, tch," Seungkwan whined while tightly holding his cat plushy.

  "Noona was really cool, how could you get every one of it, unlike someone," Vernon praising Hana while indirectly mocking Hoshi.

  "But Noona I do notice that you really have a pricise and keen eyes," Dino compliment her, as they walk together.

  "Oh, I think so," Hana awkwardly replied.

  "Ice cream! Lets buy that! I want Ice cream!" Seungkwan excitedly shout, making them scoffed at his behavior.

  "Waaaah this is so good," They continue walking while eating the ice cream that they bought.

  "Hyung, Noona, lets take a picture together, the backgroud is pretty here!" Dino give a suggestion, pointing towards the merry-go-round as the backgroud.

   After asking some stranger to help, Hoshi dragged Hana that seem hesistant to stand in the middle of them, posing for their first photo together.

   "Yah kids you guys go away for awhile, I want to take picture just with her," Hoshi shamlessly shooed them away, making the boys move away while glaring at him.

  "Hana, smile," He said while wrapping his arm around her shoulders, securing her smiling face on a photo.

×××

  "Ahhhh, that was fun," Dino said with a wide smile, satisfied with their date today.

  "Lets go here again with all the hyungs later!" Seungkwan suggest as they walk out of the park.

  Hoshi ignore them, continue grinning while staring at his phone.

  "Ish this hyung really! Stop staring at it! We exist here okay!" Dino getting furious at Hoshi that wont stop staring at his wallpaper.

  "He's over the moon guys, let him be, right noona?" Vernon casually ask at Hana that didn't pay any attention.

  "What- sorry, I didn't hear you guys," Hana snapped out of her daydream.

  "Noona look at that hyung, he wont stop staring with that weird smile on his face," Seungkwan complained while the four of them turn around to look at the smitten Hoshi that a few steps behind them.

  "What is he doing?" Hana confusedly ask them.

  "He's staring at his wallpaper, that photo with both of you guys," Vernon answer, making Hana chuckled while hiding her face away.

  "But Noona whats wrong? Why are you so quiet since before?" Seungkwan questioned her while the others nod in union.

  "No, nothing is wrong. I just felt happy, but at the same time, I felt sorry for you guys," She replied with a sad smile.

  "What, why did you felt sorry," Hoshi suddely came from their back, joining the conversation that he heard.

  "No, nothing. There's the bus stop, lets go there faster or we will miss the bus," She cut off the conversation, hurriedly walking while ignoring her surrounding.

  "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry guys,"

Im alive but please pretend that I'm dead guys. I felt so guilty about leaving this book just like that but at the same time, I didn't have any passion left to write. I'm sorry okay? So please do not put so much hope in this book. Stay save everyone!🙏