▪ TWENTYEIGHT : Feelings

The boys walking together out from the school gate while talking and laughing, all the way.

  Hoshi that weirdly anxious since the beginning leading the crowd, zone out completely. In the other side, Woozi as usual, quietly walking behind them and only listen to their conversation.

  "Hoshi hyung do you know what happen?" Dk ask but receive a silent from him.

  "Hoshi hyuuung!" Seungkwan called out while all of them looking at him weirdly.

  "Hoshi!" Woonwoo that lose patient send a smack to Hoshi's head, making him jump a little.

  "What the hell Wonwoo!" Hoshi turn around, but this time he's carefull enough to not swing his hand carelessly.

  "They are asking you this whole time," Wonwoo raised his shoulders, pointing at the kids that looking at him dissatisfiedly.

  "You are not even listing to us!" Dino pout, stomping his feet like a child.

  "Sorry, sorry, what is it?" Hoshi  scratch the back of his head, grinning at them.

  "We are asking you, do you know what happen to Hana noona? She fainted on her way out from the classroom and you are in there," The8 explain the question that they been asking him for a few times.

  Hoshi face changed, looking down with a guilty face. He let a sigh, before telling the the whole incident honestly, without leaving any single information while walking together.

  Unexpectedly, Hoshi explaination about both the girls fight picked Woozi's attention, as he had idea why the girl do that.

  "You are such an idiot," Woozi mumble to himself.

  "Hoshi, I don't know that you can be so mean to girl," Jun shook his head.

  "You're doomed hyung," Vernon that lost interest in the coversation wear his earphones, returning to his own world.

  Hoshi that receive a bad comments from them starts to panic, trying to explain himself.

  "I didn't mean to do that! And I'm planning to apologize when we reach the mansion," he turn around, walking backwards while talking to them.

  "We already reach the mansion," Mingyu voice make Hoshi immediately turn around, running inside the mansion while leaving all of them behind.

  He quickly take his step upstairs, before slowing down and quietly open their share room door. Hoshi being more careful after seeing that Hana is sleeping on her bed, still on her school uniform.

  Hoshi walk to his bed side, putting down his bag and taking off the black scarf that he wear, revealing the bandage around his neck.

  He walk towards Hana's bed, standing beside it while quietly watching her unusually pale face. The feeling of guilty hit him, eventhough he didn't even know what causing her to be like this. But one thing he's sure, his words must had cut her deeply.

  Hoshi move the back of his palm to Hana's forehead, shocked when it slightly touched her burning forehead. He pull his arm, thinking what to do without waking her up.

  His efforts to stay quiet failed when the sudden ring from a mobile phone wake her up.

  She open her eyes, taking a glance at him, noticing his bandaged neck before slowly sitting up, answering the call from her phone.

  "Who is this?" Hana barely let out her weak voice, totally ignoring Hoshi that standing still, watching her worriedly.

  "Ah Jihee. Don't worry I'm fine. Okay I will go there right now," She hang up the call, getting out from her bed.