•EIGHT

Hana POV

"Auchhhhh! Awwww!........ AAA!!!!!"    

  The multiple scream echeod through the room. I furrowed my eyebrow holding my feeling feom bursting out. Hold it, hold i

  "AWWW! THATS HURT-"

  "YAH Kwon Soonyoung! The hand that getting stitch is mine, why the hell you are the one that screaming!" I facepalming myself using my other arm while the other are getting stitch.

  "B-But.. It hurts watching it," He pouted.

  Tch, I'm not falling for it.

  "Then don't watch it," I reply shortly.

  "B-But.... Seungcheol Hyung said don't leave you alone or he will kill me," He said with a sad tone.

  "Okay, it's done! I already inject you a vaccine in case for rabies but make sure you always change the bandage to prevent infection,"

  The middle aged nurse said after finishing the stitch and wrapping the bandage on my arm.

  "Soonyoung you're next! Come here. What kind of wound do you get this time?" She said casually.

Do they know each other?

  "I got a fresh clean knife cut this time," He grin innocently, while moving to the chair next to her.

  I sit on the chair behind them, previously occupied by the noisy Hoshi. While waiting, I watch the nurse checked his hand for a few times.

  "You're lucky you don't need a stitch," she said before starts treating it.

  "Ah Hana, I forgot to introduce her to you. This nurse is Nam Ok Seong ahjumma. She's been treating us for a few years everytime we get injured," He turn his head facing me.

  "I'm Min Hana," I bow my head.

  "I said to you many times don't call me ahjumma you kid!..." She fiercely looks towards Hoshi before immediately facing me

  ".... You can call me Nurse Ok, Hana dear. I know this kid because he's a regular here," Her facial expression changed with a smile.

'Regular' huh.

  "Finished! Both of you better don't use your arm to much or the wound will open back, especially you Hana," She point at me.

  "And this the medcine, I already write the prescription so don't forget to take it," She holds out two small plastic bags.

  "Thank you," both of us said simultaneosly and take our plastic bag before going out from the room.

  "Do you know where is hyung's room?" I ask him while walking through the hallway.

  "Its room number 367. Bye the way...." He stop midway.

  "What?" I look at him.

  "Thank you," He said, looking elsewhere while scratching the back of his head.

Why does he need to be embarrassed for, idiot.

  "We are here," I stop our small conversation after arriving in front of the door.

  Hoshi open the door slowly while I take a peek inside. Hoshi immediately put his index finger on his lips, warning me to keep quiet after saw that Jeonghan hyung are sleeping with Scoups hyung falling asleep beside his bed.

  We take a step slowly and close the door room and sigh for sucsessfully not making any noise.

  "Where are the others?" I ask him after we walk a little further from the room door.