•THREE

Hana POV

  After we have our absolutely noisy dinner together, for the first time I felt so lively after years. They were all loud, happy and caring to each other which make me feel weird at first, but slowly adapt to it, admiring their friendship. I excuse myself soon after it, decided to go to my room and take a bath.

  Meanwhile, all the boys are gathered at the living room, watching TV, playing games and doing their own things.

  After the bath, I stand infront of the big mirror that place directlty ontop of the sink, drying my short hair using a towel. I stop my movement, putting down the towel, staring blankly at my reflection on the mirror.

  I slowly take out the brown piece of contact lens out of my left eye and put it on the case, revealing the light green colored eye that totally diffrent from my brown eye on right.

  Omma, I will find them. I promise

  I close my eyes, sighing while palming my left eye, with all those memories starts to play on my mind.

  A very precious gift for me.

  I get out from the bathroom and turn off the light. (In case you're wondering how the room)

  The room was spacious enough to fill two queen sized bed, a table lamp on the center and two bookshelf on each side left and right.

  I put on my eye mask and throw myself to the new comfy bed, closing my eyes while trying to fall sleep. Few minutes later, the sound of the door opened followed by his yawning.

It must be him.

"Don't you dare open the light," I warned him.

"Ehhhh, I'm not sleepy yet," He whined, but I could her the sound of him walking to his bed.

"I don't care,"

  Slowly, without realizing it, I fall into dream— nope a hell-land

×××

  The man keep stabbing the woman even though the she was not moving anymore, obviously dead. The man was swimming in a pool of blood that gushing out from the dead women.

  "58, 59 and 60!" he stab the woman corpse on every inch of her body and continue slaughtering the her without any mercy.

  The white wall beside him turned into a scarlet, coloured by the blood, making it look more terrifying.

  Little did he know, the little girl was watching him from the start, trying her best to not make any sound, following the dead woman instruction to hide inside the hidden place quietly.

"Little girl, where are you ajusshi will not going to hurt you. " the man walk around the room with his bloody hands and knife, keep repeating those words with his eerie voice.

"COME OUT NOW!"

  I immediately jolted up from the bed,  finding myself gasping for breath, with cold sweats falling through my face. The sudden old pain hit my head, making me clutch my hair, slowly winching in pain.

  Damn it! I think that it gone away. Why did it come back again.

  I open my eye mask and immediately ransack my backpack, remembering the emergency medicines that I put. After reaching the small bottle of painkillers, I take out a pill and immediately gulped it down.

  A few minutes after calming myself down, I sigh, looking at the clock on my table.

I really just fall asleep for 20 minutes without a sleeping pill and great, I forgot to buy it.