The Executor : Rescue

Hoshi POV

  "H-Hyung these four units are family that satisfy that condition," Migyu said while sobbing.

  "Send police officer to this four location now," Scoups hyung command Detective Ahreum.

  "I understand," She straight away walk out from the room.

  "Mingyu, that broadcast was recorded right?" Woozi ask.

  "Yes I record it," Mingyu turn around from his chair.

  "Play it again, there might be a clue," Woozi said with a straight face.

  The video play again on the monitor as Woozi asked. All of us focused on trying to find any clue that we can find.

".....Just like how poachers hunt, you can't hunt those who are not guility in the name of law....."

  "Wait. Again when hyung speak, he looked into the camera," Vernon point out.

  "Poachers, hunting, Jeonghan's words doesn't fit this situation.It also different from the way he usually speaks," Joshua hyung said, noticing the odd.

  "Maybe hyung's message is that his location is somewhere related to hunting?" I tell my opinion.

  "Mingyu find the hunting location around that area," Scoups hyung commanded.

  "Okay," Mingyu replied.

  After a few minutes, Mingyu call us to gather near him.

  "It's these three location on the map," he point at the map on the laptop.

  "H-Hyung.... The broadcat is starting again," The8 voice make us quickly turn out attention to the monitor.

  The broadcast show the same place with jeonghan hyung on the same conditon, unconscious. Slowly, Kim Min Soo walk and faced the camera with his nasty glares.

  "I declare the verdicts..." He stopped halfway and open a book.

Its seven deadly sins book.

  "For deceiving the holy court and commited falsehood I declare Yoon Jeonghan...... to be executed exactly on 23:00," He said before the broadcast ended again.

  All of us gasped, shocked by the declare that given by a petty criminal. Our attention suddenly changed toward Jimin hyung that rushed into the room

  "They find a camera that filmed Kim Min Soo at 9.56 p.m near the apartment complex," he said while panting.

  "How long has it been since this broadcast started?" I ask.

  "Exactly at 10.13 p.m." Wonwoo said confidently.

  "If the cctv filmed Kim Min Soo at 9.56 p.m, it took him about 17 minutes," Woozi affirmed.

  "How long does it take to broadcast a feed like this?" Shua hyung ask.

  "Around 2 or 3 minutes," Mingyu answered.

  "If this is him, I think that he would drove at the max speed 80km/h. Kim Min Soo should be within a 25km radius from the security camera," Woozi that fast on maths tell us.

  "Mingyu show just that area on map," Scoups hyung ordered.

  "Yes," Mingyu starts doing his job.

  "Identify location within this range that permit hunting," I added.

  "Its this three location," Mingyu said, pointing to the map.