School Camp : Shadow

A/N: Take your time to wash your eyes with minghao black hair😂👆

×××

   The thick grey smokes starts to fill in the air as half of the old wooden cabin engulfed in fire.

  The three of them lay on the floor, desperately try to breath the clean air through the small gap from the door with their constant coughing that almost nothing compared to the loud sound of the wooden burning.

  "Both of you.... Hang in there... Keep your face low so.. So you don't inhale the smoke!" Hana shouts to both of the boys beside her that covering their nose with their hand.

  "W-will someone fi... Find us?" Mingyu forced himself to speak with his heavy breathing.

  "W-wait... There's another s-smoke coming up.. From the another direction too..." Wonwoo that lay in the middle of them notice it barely with his teary eyes, burned by the smoke.

  "N-no way... Then... They won't notice.. The s-smoke that coming from here...?" Mingyu head fall lower as the tears fall from his eyes.

×××

    "Eh.. All three of you are 26cm? Really?" Detective Ahreum ask in disbelief.

  "Yeah.."

  "Just about shoe size right?"

  "Whats the matter with that,"

  The three suspect answer, getting weirder by the police disappointed reaction.

  "You know, I'm too worried about them. I should go and search for them first and solve this case later," Hoshi lost his patience, totally can't focus on the case.

  "We're also worried about them, but it will be the best to leave it to the search party that familiar with this mountain. If you go searching blindly, you'll just ended up lost," Woozi try to assure him as they didn't need another boy to be lost.

  "It will be better if we find the culprit first and directly ask him," Woozi added.

  "I also agree with Woozi but, it's almost sunset, even the shadows are growing longer. If we dont find them before dark—" Jun sentence immediately cutted off as his word gain Hoshi and Woozi a conclusion.

  "Shadow?" They both said at the same time with their face brighten by the sudden realization.

×××

   The fire starts getting wilder as the time pass, with the three of them still trapped inside it.

   Mingyu breath becoming more unstable, with a rough, heavy breathing that soon become slower as his vision starts to become blurry.

  "Mingyu! Kim Mingyu!" Hana worriedly call for him, but his eyes fall shut, losing his senses after exposed to the flame and smokes for too long.

  "Mingyu hang in there! Wake up! Mingyu!" Wonwoo starts to panic, shaking Mingyu's body but didn't receive any response as he totally black out.

  "Wonwoo! Move him closer to the door!" Hana instructed, while Wonwoo immediately follow, pulling Mingyu near to the gap, hoping that he would breath the fresh air.

   She soon stand up, having her last option as she walk further to the cabin, holding the pain that making her body slolwy numb and the smoke that limited her vision.