A Case In a Bar Resolution

Woozi POV

  "Woozi here I've buy the thing that you ask me," Detective Park put the things that I request on the table on the table.

  "So now I'm gonna show you the trick that the culprit used to make the weapon disappear," I stand near the table and prepare it.

  "First, fill 1/3 of the film case with a water. Then put a bubble bath bar in a size of sugar cubes and close the lid. Turn the case around so the lid is underneath," I did it and stand away from the table. After waiting for 1 minutes nothing happen.

  "Are you sure Woozi? Nothing happen," Joshua hyung ask, looking at me worriedly. 

"Just wait for it,"

  We wait patiently, 3 minutes later 'PONG' the film case exploded and hit the ceiling before falling down.

I knew it would work.

  "Upon contact with the water, the bathing agents emits carbon dioxide. The gas that expands inside the case pushes open the lid of the film case and takes off like a rocket," They all are surprised by the easy trick that the culprit use. 

  "Ah! the lemon scent," Nayeon said after sniffing around.

  Her problem is also solved.

  "Yes, its because the culprit used a lemon-scented bubble bath bar,"

  "Then, the 'pon' sound that I heard 2 or 3 times before?" She ask

  "The culprit tried it out here a few times, to see whether the murder weapon that he placed on top of the film case and catapulted into the air would stick to the bar ceiling or not," He's a hardworking one huh.

  "Placing the murder weapon on top of the film case?  No matter what, if you put something heavy on it—" I cut Jeonghan hyung speech

  "The tip of a hard dart can be taken off and weight around 18 grams, at that weight you can easily make it fly," They nodded.

  "Whats more, he attached the dart tip to the bottom of the film case using clay. In order to hide that, he stooped a rolled-up poster over it that also guided it flight, like this even the takeoff direction were bit off, it would definitely arrived at the ceiling...

...did I get anything wrong? You the one that bought the victim personal darts, Kim Jonggyu-sshi?"

 They all gasped in shock. Yes, he's the culprit that kill the victim,a murderer.

(A/N: Its gonna be the long explanation)

  "If it's you,you could have easily applied poison to the dart tip and put it onto the case like that, and this film case rocket trick could only performed by you, who was sitting next to the poster. 

  Most likely, when the victim is passed out from having drunk too much, Jonggyu-sshi lost on purpose when playing the game with the other two in order to be left alone with the victim.

  Then, pretending to drape his coat over the victim he stabbed him with the poisoned dart tip and taking that dart tip off, he exchange it with the another dart tip he had prepared beforehand and attached the poisoned dart tip to the film case with clay.

 Then, if he hid it by holding it between his thigh or something, he would only have to distract the other to and put it under the poster. After ordering the champagne, he popped the cork at about the same time that the sound of the rocket would be heard.

  And if the champagne is shooting out of the bottle, hit the poster that stood there, he could easily wipe away the bubble bath remains that were left on the table. As proof, at the place where the poster were wet, you can smell the scent of lemon right?" I take a break and let them smell it.