▪ THIRTEEN : The Scarlet Mansion 2

Hoshi POV

  "The victim is Hanada Miho a japanese or her korean name is Han Miho is a 30 years old single mother.

  She owns a few bar and night club in Korea. She was killed 8 years ago. She live with her daughter at that time. Her ex-husband is unknown," Chief told the detail of the victim.

  She was killed a year before appa went missing.. Wait a minute–

  A japanese... Mansion... Slaughter...  

  Don't tell me- No right? It cant be right...

  There's nothing such as coincidence like this..

  "Unknown? What do you mean by that?" Jeonghan hyung ask.

  "There's no record about the man's identity. The details that we only got is he's korean and his family name is Han.." He explain.

  "The exact cause of death?" Scoups hyung frown his face, being serious.

  "She died from excessive bleeding due to a cut on her neck that severe her carotid artery. The murder weapon is a 15 cm length and 4.5cm wide kitchen knife.."

  "And the crime scene is....." Jun voice trailed off waiting for an answer.

  "Inside a room at the locked east side of this mansion. I believe nobody ever passed over that side, right?" He ask just like nothing happen.

  All of us sigh, as our guessed was right. We have been unknowingly living inside a crime scene all this time.

   He must have planned this since the beggining. Well none of us try to go there.

  Chief told us before that the east side is abandoned place so its dangerous to enter... Its a lie.

  "What about witness? Is there any?" I questioned him.

  The room is in silence for a while before he starts to speaks up again.

  "There is. But she's on the missing- person list up till now,"  He replied shortly. M-missing?!

  "No way... So it just same as there's no witness," I sigh and look at Hana beside me that keep glancing all over the place.

  Why did she seems so emotional this time? I mean she's always didn't budge when she saw a corpse with blood.

Hmm.. Maybe because this time the victim is a woman?

  I look at her hand that I abruptly hold at that time, untill now. She have a small, soft but cold hand that fits around my grip.

   Her unusually scared face at that time makes me feels really uneasy. Maybe thats why I boldly hold her hand? But she also didn't say anything and keep quiet about it all the time. Or she's embarassed to say anything?

 What should I say after this... Damn Soonyoung what did you do! So embarassing!

  "Talk about the witness, who is it?" Joshua hyung voice disturb my sudden thought.

  "Her daughter that was supposed to be with her in the mansion disappear. There's no sign that she's taken by the criminal and there's no corpse.." Chief answer the question.

  "So she just mysteriously disappear inside the mansion," Wonwoo stated.

  "Details about her daughter?" I curiously ask.. And a photo of a little girl with a long black hair wearing a white knee dress appear on it.
She's cute... Poor her.