▪ THIRTYTHREE : Face

The sound of loud breathing filled up the familiar white room, with two figure on the floor of the room.

  The large man start to swing the knife, piercing through the male body repeatedly, watching the scarlet blood gushing out from his body.

  The young male screaming in pain, calling for a single name while his bloody face with looking at a direction.

  "Hanaaa... Help me.... Hana..." His eyes strares right to her eyes.

  "No... Please dont.." She try to beg but her voice somehow can't seem to reach them, as if she was somewhere far away from them.

  "I dont want to die... Hana..." The young male beg again, before he start to close his eyes slowly but painfully, while staring at her.

  "No! Please don't leave me! Please—

   "—HOSHI!" Hana suddenly jolted up from the bed, sitting straight with cold sweat dripping from her face.

  "W-What? W-Why?" Hoshi that sleeping with his head on the bed awakened by her voice quickly pull his hand from her palm.

  "Hoshi? Wait... How... Where..." Hana looking around the familiar room, starting to get the knack of the situation.

  "Ahh, Nurse ahjumma house," she mumble to herself.

  "Are you okay? Whats wrong? Did you feel hurt anywhere?" Hoshi worriedly stares at her, but she shifted her view somewhere else, trying to calm down her breathing.

  "What are you doing here?" She said coldly without replying his question, making Hoshi confused by her sudden behaviour.

  "Why are you like this? I'm really worried about you," He said to her sincerely.

  "I dont need you to waste your time worrying about me, just leave me alone," Hana hit him with her words, pulling out the IV drips needle from her arm and quickly get up from the bed.

  "What are you doing! You can't go anywhere— waitt stop!" Hoshi try to stop her, taking off his jacket while closing his eyes, making Hana weirdly looking at him.

  "Wear this first, Y-Your clothes is.. Uhm," He give out the jacket to her, mentioning about the her exposed skin out from the blanket.

  Hana moves her view towards her body, realising why she felt cold from the beginning.

  "That damn kid I'm gonna kill her," She mumble, taking the jacket that Hoshi offered and wear it.

  After a few seconds, Hoshi peek with one of his eyes, trying to confirm wheter she finished covering up only to find that she is only an inch from the door.

  "Hana wait! Don't go anywhere!" He run toward her, gripping her wrist tightly, trying to prevent her from leaving.

  "Its not your problem if I stay or leave," Hana pull her hand forcefully, breaking the grip from Hoshi hand.

  "Why are you being like this? Can you please calm down and talk?" Hoshi try to persuade her, closing his eyes for a few seconds by the sudden dizziness.

  "How can I calm down when you and the others almost die just because of me!" She raise her voice, forcing herself turning away from his pitiful figure.

  "Nothing is you fault... Can we please... Just... Talk—" his voice suddenly disappear, followed by a loud thump.

  Hana slowly turn around, finding her view toward Hoshi, collapsed on the cold floor, completely knock out.