▪TWENTYFIVE : School

"I said don't goooo!" The girl sitting on the floor, holding onto Hana's leg.

  "Jihee... Just let my leg go.." Hana look down to her leg, didn't have enough energy to push her away, or even kick her, maybe?

  "But you're supposed to not even move yet! How could I let you to go to school...." Jihee still whining, not even budge an inch.

  "Like I said, they will get suspicious is someone near him suddenly absent the next day he was attacked... Let go of my leg.." Hana tried to pull her leg away, but Jihee is more stronger than her, this time.

  "Jihee, just let her go. How long are you gonna stay like that? Your skirt will get wrinkled up," Nurse Ok come from out from the kitchen, holding a small plastic bag.

  "Here, I only have painkillers. It should help you a little," She hold out the plastic bag to Hana, ignoring Jihee below.

  "Thank you," Hana thanked her.

  "But remeber, don't run, don't stand for too long, don't get hit by anything, and dooooon't you ever get in fight," She pat Hana's head for a few times.

  "Omma, what about me?" Jihee suddenly stand up, immediately letting Hana's leg go and pouting in from of her mom.

  Nurse Ok done the same thing, patting her head gently.

  "Ah unnie wait for mee!" Jihee run as soon as she heard the door closed sound.

  "Be careful both of you! Jihee take care of her," She shouts, waving at both of them eventhought she knew that they can't see it.

Hana POV

That Jihee seriously, she just make me feel more tired...

I should go away from here as soon a s possible. But, its better to take precaution and wait untill that woman leave.

  I put my bag down and slowly sit on the chair, feeling the stings from the fresh wound. Soon enough, the students starts filling the classroom as the bell rings.

  Four of the familiar figures walk in, waving at me with a smile, but not him. Jihoon eyes immediately landed on me with his serious face, before he sit on his place with his eyes still glued to me.

  "Y-You... I overheard them yesterday, are you okay?" He move closer to me, speaking in a slow voice.

  "Well, I still feel like I'm alive," I answer him, still resting my head on the table.

  "I-I don't k-know what to say to you..." He look down with a guilty expression.

Huh, its rare to see him have more expression like this. He look like a cute kid that stole a candy..

  "What are you suttering like an idiot for? None of it are your fault.." I let out a small laugh but soon regret after feeling the pain on my abdomen.

  "Yaa yaa are you really okay?" He touch my shoulder, looking at me worriedly.

  "What the.. I can't even laugh," I ignore him, sitting up straight and look at the one empty seats in front of me while the other is occupied by her.

Of course he's not here... Why do I feel empty without him...

Stupid! You're the one that causing all of this.

  "Thank you. Really, thank you so much for doing that," He said, but his tone is slightly different, showing his sincerity.

He really care about him too, huh.