•SEVEN

Hana POV

  After the discussion all night long it's morning now and we still have to go to school. Yeah,great right?

  After finish showering, I came out from the bathroom, I stand infront of the mirror and comb my hair. I've been keeping my hair short since a long time. Easier is better.

  On the other side of the room, Soonyoung is wearing his blazer and checking himself out with a weird multiple pose. Wth dude.

  I walk away from the mirror to the  room door but his slightly taller figure block my way. What does he want?

  He lean his face near mine and stare at me. He's too close!

"W-What are you doing?" I stumble backward by his sudden action.
Shit, did I do something wrong?

   He put his hand on his chin and continue staring at me for a few more second untill he talk. Is there something on my face or what?

  "Yah you didn't wear any makeup on your face?" He ask with a clueless face.

  I frown my face, he didn't need to lean that close gosh!

  "Y-Yeah I didn't wae!?" I put on my thug face to cover up my embarrassment.

  "Aigooo thats bad for a girl you know wait a minute..." He turn around and take something from his mirror desk. Lip balm?

  "Yah! I don't-" He cut me off and hold my chin upwards. W-wait what is thissss?!

  He slowly put on the lip balm on my lips and fix it using his finger. Stay calm Hana, calm!

  I stare at his face features, his sharp eyes and his pinkish lips, its not bad.

  "Jangg! It look more pinkish now " He said and put the lipbalm back on the table leaving me dumbfounded. I look at the lipbalm that he put on me and-

   "Wait a minute, Isn't that the lipbalm that you use on your lips?!" I ask.

  "Yes it's strawberry flavour my favourite" he look at me with that innocent face. I mentally facepalm myself. I must get away from here SOS.

  "Argh you dirty byuntae! It filled with germ!" I rush out from the room. Stay calm Hana, put on your poker face!

  I walk downstairs and suddenly greeted by Mingyu face.

"Good morning. Oh noona why your cheeks is so red? Are you feeling unwell?" He look at me.

Aish he really came at the wrong time.

"N-Nothing i'm just feeling a little bit hot today" I gave a lame excuses to him.

  "Oh! Your lips is unusually pink today noona," this time Dino popped out of nowhere.

  "A-Ani it's always like this. I'm going to school first, I don't need breakfast. Annyeong," I quickly get out from them. Huh!.

"Why noona is so weird today?"

  "Its winter how could she felt hot?"
I could hear them whispering as I walk out from the mansion.

Hoshi POV

  "Argh you dirty byuntae! It filled with germ!" She quickly rushed out from the room.

  Byuntae? Tch how can a handsome boy like me be a byuntae. But, why did I do that?