▪TWENTYONE : Sacrificed

Hoshi POV

  As my eyes shut closed with the feeling of the knife on my neck, accompany with only the sound of crickets and my heavy breathing.

  A familiar faint sound, coming from afar making me slowly open my eyes, regaining some hope. With my blurry vision, seing the woman infront of me also get distracted by the sound that obviously coming our way.

S-Someone, just please... Help me...

  In a blink of an eye, the sound of the loud motorbike engine pass infront of us, with a person boldly jump from it, crashing the black Harley for god-knows- where.

  The woman quickly let her hand and the knife off me, turning towards the person that just jump off from the bike. Who?

  That person are wearing a black hoodie with jeans, a red helmet and a mask that completely hide his or her gender and identity.

(She's flat-chested, please forgive me guys😂)

   I let out a sigh, as I slowly fall down while leaning on the wall. The pain on my body, neck and the stings from the cut leaving me slowly weaken. My eyes dangerously in the brink of closing, but I forced myself to keep it open.

  "It seems like we have an uninvited guest here. Who are you?" The woman ask, distancing herself from that person.

  The bike person keep silent and took a glance at me for a few seconds before charging towards the Tartarus woman furiously.

W-Who is that person?

Hana POV

Evening, few hours after the school, V house.

  "That woman disguised as a teacher! For what purpose did she come here?" I said, sitting across from V on the couch.

  "They can't probably know who you are, right?" V ask with a serious face.

  "I don't think so. If thats the case, they will surely make a move to approach me," I guessed.

  "So now we need to figure out one thing. Who is her target?" Both of us look at each other.

  "W-Wait, what if they are her target?" I mumble to myself.

N-No way right? They should be safe inside the mansion right now.

  "They? Who are you talking about?" V questioned.

  "They boys! They might get a clue that we're investigating the Mansion case right now. If that's true then her target might be them!" I quickly explain and took my bag in rush.

  "Yaa! Where are you going!" V shouts, still sitting on the couch.

  "I'm going to the mansion to check them," I quickly run out.

They will be safe... Right? If not... It would me m-my fault.

  I open the gate and immediately get into the mansion, seeing their happy face while playing video games together.

Ah.... Thanks god...

  "Ah noona, why are you running?" Dino ask while walking around feeding them potato chip.

  "No, nothing," I shook my head, smiling at them.

  I count each of them, trying to confirm their safety.

W-Wait why there are only 8 of them? There should be 10 since the hyungs should still at work.

  "Where is Hoshi and Woozi?" I ask them while looking around.