▪ TWELVE : The Scarlet Mansion

Hana POV

  "Ehh..? Why?" All of them intrested in the question.

Oi.. Oi.. Don't tell me they never realise that even that they live here.

  "I never thought that before. I just think that the owner like the 'scarlet' name..." Hoshi shrugged it off.

  "But thats not the case... Now I will tell you another things that I keep as a secret.."

He finally begin it... Now, what will they do? Will they accept it or refuse...

  Then, the monitor on the room automatically on, displaying a photo on it. The worst thing that I've ever seen... The room that filled with blood, the blood spatter that coloured the white wall. In short, the scarlet room.

  "W-What is this!?" Jeonghan hyung question followed by their gasp.

  "A brutal murder scene... If you're ready than you can move to the next photo... The photo of the victim.." Chief warn them before moving to the next photo.

  My heart starts to race, those memories suddenly keep appearing on my minds... I could feel those cold sweat run down to my cheecks. Calm down, don't panic....

  Scoups hyung slowly look at each other, nodding their head for permission. As everyone ready, scoups hyung took the laptop that placed there and move to the next photo manually.

  All of them gasped, louder than usual. Jun is covering his eyes, while moving his chair sidewards. Joshua hyung closed his eyes and take a deep breath while the other are just staring at it with their mouths widely open.

  I forced myself and took a glance at the photo. The corpse of a woman with a dress, the dress colour will be mistaken as red cause it was drenced in blood.

  The woman's body is full with a deep wound, from her neck and below making her body torn apart. I turn my chair backward as soon as I took a glimpse.

  Then, the feeling of unease starts rampaging inside my stomach. I bend down quietly as I try to hold it, but the sudden urge of vomitting make me hold my mouth closed with my hands letting out a loud sound.

  "Ya.. Ya.. Gwaenchana? Don't look at it if you can't," Hoshi immediately turns toward me and patted my back for a few times.. His hands is warm..

  I take a deep breath, removing my hands from my mouth and slowly move the chair back toward the table.

  "Can you continue Hana?" Jeonghan hyung ask while all of them are looking at me.

  I nod my head for a few times as a comfirmation and Scoups hyung open the monitor that he covered.

  That photo of the bloody woman displayed again on the monitor. But one thing that poked everyone interest, that even I cannot answer it myself.

  The face of that woman is leave untouched, without even any scratch or a drop of blood. Even the eyepatch that she wears remain still. I stare at that dead face, eventhough she's killed in that way, she still have a calm expression on her face. I closed my eyes for a few times, restraining myself to not cry, never.

Its my first time looking this on a photo..

"Yui come here for a while omma need to ask you to do something.." The green eyed woman call the little girl with a long black hair.

Both of them are wearing the same white eyepatch on their left eyes.

"Are we gonna play together?" The little girl plead with her puppy eyes.

"Of course... Then lets play hide and seek! Yui gonna hide first okay?" The woman bring her daughter to her study room.

She get into the room and stare infront of a bookshelf for a while..

She squat down to the last part of bookshelf did something to it that the girl can't understand. Suddenly, small hole open up in the middle side of the lowest part of bookshelf.

"Now, Yui hide well inside here okay?" The woman patted the little girl head.

"But omma thats unfair! You will know where I hide!" The little girl pout.

"Nope.. Mom is not gonna be the one that find you. So you need to hide really well inside that even when omma get caught okay? Can you do well?" She look at her daughter face, knowing that it will be her last time.

"If omma says so then I will hide well! I will win this hide and seek okay omma.." The little girl happily crawl inside the hole backwards, looking at her mother.

"Yui, remember that omma loves you and even ChaeIn so much.. So if Yui loves omma, could you please hide really well without making any sound? Don't even get caught, never. Promise me princess" she holds out her pinky fingers and make a pinky promise together.

"Arasseo.. I said that i'm gonnaa win this! I Han Yui will " The girl confidently said with a big smile.

"Take care" she peck her daughter forehead and push back the bookshelf arrangement in order before that small hole closed back.

She puts a few book on that side, covering the empty space while her tears dripping downs... She walks to the table and wait for her fate. The door suddenly burst open and...

"The hide and seek begin now..."

  I jolted up by the sudden touch on my shoulders. I look at the owner of that hand, Hoshi, looking at me with his worried face. I smile, gesturing that I'm okay. Soon, his hands move away from my shoulders, but fall on my arms.

W-What is he doing...

  He open my arms and lock his big hands on mine. He look at me without a words out, he give a smile with his reassuring face and tighten his grip. He turns his head, looking at the monitor back while still holding my hand.

  I look at his hand, leaving it alone as I feel better and less nervous this way.

Tch, who know that a deduction maniac can be a sweet guy..

💕A/N: This case will be updated in the next chapter, but probably delayed 3 or 4 days later cause my whole family caught a fever. Byee!

Thank you for reading, don't forget to comment, vote and kindly follow me💕