Hammer Man : Part 2

Hoshi POV

  When the seven of us almost reach the road across the apartment, we could see Scoups hyung and Jeonghan hyung standing at there.

  Jeonghan hyung let his long hair down and Scoups hyung is standing next to him and both of them are holding hands. So sweet~

  "Are you having fun doing a stake out hyung?" Woozi walk near them and they immediately let their hands go, flustered by our sudden arrival.

  "Aww Woozi hyung, you ruined the moment!" Seungkwan said it while stomping his feet.

  "Ah you guys are here, we are watching the apartment on the 3rd floor where the witness said that the hammer man came in," Scoups hyung said it while making eye gesture at us.

  "Don't look too much. He's watching," Jeonghan hyung warn us.

  I could see that there's a figure on one of the apartment window watching us.

  "Don't worry they will not think that the police will bring highscool student on a stake out," I reassure them.

  "Camouflage is it," Wonwoo mumble while his eyes still glued to his book.

"So did you guys already check the residents alibi?" Woozi ask at both of them.

  "When chief told us about this apartment I already ask some police officer to check out the building and all the residents that answered had alibis except this one apartment that clearly has people inside but when we ring the door bell no one answered. Its that one there, the middle on the 3rd floor," Scoups hyung explain.

  "Are you sure he's really the hammer man not someone pretending to be the hammer man?" Hana ask, showing interest in the case.

  For me it still feels really weird having a girl around us and she's- pretty but scary.

   "We're sure that its not a copycat. When the witness spoke with that man last night he escaped in hurry , and so he forget it! The hammer covered in blood including the blood from the previous victim" Scoups hyung furiously state.

What a careless criminal that forgot his own weapon.

  "If you know the apartment number, can't you find out who lives in it?" Dino curiously speak up.

  "Actually the owner of that apartment is currently backpacking overseas. His parents said that he told them he'd lend his apartment to one of his male friends,"

  "And you don't know which male friends it is" Dino said.

  "Yeah, according to the neighbor, he used to bring his girlfriend in the past but not anymore. After that, he stay inside the apartment all day and only go out at night. When he go out, he will always wear a hood so they never seen his face," Scoups hyung sigh.

  Suddenly, a man come running toward us, waving his hand on the air. He is officer Park, one of Scoups hyung subordinate and there's 3 people following behind him.

  So... What happen...

  "Team manager... Choi.." He panted, and whisper something to him.

Something must happen at there.

  "What! They entered the apartment and came out?!" Scoups hyung half shouted.

  "Yeah, I was staking out the entrance from a distance and I'm sure that the three of them went in and out the apartment. Each of them spend 10 minutes," Jimin hyung point at the three people behind him.