CHAPTER 43

This might be too late .... Just wanna let you know how thankful I am for all of you who stayed :) ENJOY

___________________________________________________

At XXXXX Hospital

Suho was seating on a chair outside Yixing's room. He can never fathom what happened to Yixing, he was crying after knowing how hard it is to accept that he was forgotten. He was bawling his eyes out and repeating the same scene earlier in his head "Mom, who is he?" , "Do I know you from somewhere?". He refused to believe it at first, but when the doctor came in and checked his condition, he asked the doctor just to be sure "Is it true that he lost his memories?".

The doctor replied with a stern look on his face "Apparently he cannot remember anything from the past 5 years, he only remembers his 18th birthday was just yesterday. I know it's hard to accept but I need him to rest until he can be discharged".

"Doc, is there still a chance for him to recover his memories?" Yixing asked teary eyed.

"I'm sure he can remember some, but I will not guarantee a 100% because most of the patients with the same condition tend to just move on with what they have now and refuse to remember their memories even if they were told that they lost their memories. Their families prefer that also because it could not add burden to them and be happy with what they have now." The doctor responded while looking at his watch because he has an operation in a bit.

"Thank you doc, sorry for getting some of your time" Yixing said and the doctor rushed to the operating room.

Suho just felt everything crumbling down, it was his fault for rejecting Yixing. It was his fault that Yixing got hit by a car, It was his fault that he lost memories.

After a while, Jongin and Kyungsoo is seen approching Suho. "Hyung, what happened? Where is he now?" Kyungsoo asked while catching his breath. Yixing just looked down on the floor never meeting Kyungsoo's eyes. "Hyung, why are you like this?" Jongin tapped his shoulder. " I ..... It.....It ....." Suho can't help it between sobs and totally was having a break down. "What's wrong? Is he not awake?" Kyungsoo asked. "He .... is .... but... he can't remember me Kyung, he lost his memories." Suho replied.

Kyungsoo walked and opened the door to the Yixing's room. Yixing was startled because of Kyungsoo's heavy footsteps.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Sorry for the short update >~<

I almost forgot how the story goes and had some time to pick up where I left. Sorry for leaving you hanging in there. It's just that everything was too much for the past 4-5 years and I still could not see where I'm going with my life.

Again, Sorry *bows*

Sending you all some virtual hugs that I miss 💖