Stare

The next day, kyungsoo arrived at school.

Mostly everyone was giving him a deadly stare.

But he was confused because there were some girls and boys smiling at him, which he has never experienced beforeand made him happy inside.

"What?! Did the my new hair cut really grabbed their attention? I should have not continued to cut it, I could still manage with my hair but now here I am grabbing everyones attention.

Making his way throught the crowd pass the hallway he was looking down because he can't stand the people criticizing him and pointing at him.

*Thud!*  Kyungsoo tripped.... A student was playing a prank on the hallway by setting up a trap just like a landmine but this time its not bombs but white powder. He dropped his books on the floor because he could not see anything considering that the flour got inside his eyes.

He felt so embarassed, he was never humiliated like this in his life. Crowds of students swarm to where he was, on the floor covered with white powder and looked a total mess.

He can't stand all the laugh and  the smirks of the students gathered around him, they were taking pictures and such.

Then a hand pulled Kyungsoo's. Then the swarm of students backed off and returned to their classrooms.

"Are you okay?" a tall guy approached him making him stand.

"Oh Yes, Im Okay" but deep inside Kyungsoo was hurting.

After wiping off his face and dusting off his self, his visions were still blurry but he saw a familiar face.

"Wait, You?" He exclaimed.

"Huh? me? Do we know each other?" he asked confusingly.

"Did you remember the other day when you saved a guy, you even called me cute penguin right Sehun?" Kyungsoo said.

"Oh ! Cute penguin? Is that really you? I thought I won't ever see you again, but look how fate brought us together" he said while smiling like an idiot.