HANG ON KAISOO SHIPPERS!!

I KNOW ALL OF YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ~

SM Confirmed about Krystal and Jongin's dating issue .

Yes, they are dating !

I  DON'T HATE KRYSTAL AND JONGIN OR ANYTHING, I WAS JUST NOT READY TO FACE THIS SITUATION ..

When I saw the news This morning, I was like "NO, IT CAN'T BE... THIS CAN'T BE ... MAYBE THIS IS SOME KIND OF AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE" but seriously I was really nervous when I read the article , I was really reading the article THOROUGHLY so that I can find the words Happy April fools! Or this is just a joke..but I did not find those words .

At first I was in denial, but after opening my twitter and saw how everyone reacted and said that it was not a joke, I totally broke down into tears.

(I GUESSED THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR BEING TOO ATTACHED WITH THIS SHIP)

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW , BUT IF YOU DO... LET ME GIVE ALL OF YOU A HUG :)

*HUGS ALL OF YOU VIRTUALLY*

I JUST WANT TO LET IT OUT :) (IT's NOT GOOD TO BOTTLE UP EMOTIONS >.< )

I KNOW I've not updated this story for like 2 years and I'm very sorry for that.(pls. Don't hate me)

I know how KAISOO SHIPPERS ARE DEALING WITH THIS RN AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT WE SHOULD HANG ON :) NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS #KAISOOFOREVER

I JUST DID NOT EXPECTED THIS SITUATION AND THAT CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD .

PLEASE DON'T HATE THEM :)

I DON'T KNOW IF I'M MAKING ANY SENSE TO YOU. BUT THIS IS HOW I FEEL :)