Confused

The next day

Kyungsoo called Tao.

*ring* *ring*

"Hello? Tao?"

"Oh.. hello Kyungsoo! what's the matter? So why did you call?  Is there something you want to tell me?" Tao said.

"Uhm.. actually there is, Can we meet? If you're not busy"

"Im not busy... So what time will we meet?" Tao asked.

"Can we meet this afternoon? 1 pm At the Xoxo Cafe" 

"Okay, I'll be there" Tao ended the call.

Kyungsoo was holding the envelope with the letter inside. He was so nervous, he don't want anyone to know. 

Xoxo Cafe

Tao arrived and Kyungsoo was not there yet.

*ching*

The door opened and Tao saw Kyungsoo heading inside.

"Hey Kyungsoo! Here!" He shotued and waved.

"Hello Tao, Thank you for meeting up with me"

"Its nothing, If there's something I can help you with.. Considering you were the one who made my idiot and lazy brother graduate Highschool so that he can pursue college for our business" Tao smiled.

Seeing how happy Tao was for his brother, Kyungsoo can't utter those words that would actually wipe Tao's hapiness away.

What if he would find it gross?

What if he will beat me up? My poor baby would suffer.

I can't say it now, Kai should be the first one to know before his brother.