Chapter 37

Please take time to read each detail and don't skip so that you can understand why .. Orzz... 

I'm sorry for the problem of interchanging POV ~ Mianhe ~ I made some changes because it was confusing .. Thank you for the reader who pointed out my mistake :S

Chapter 37

Suho went out of Yixing's apartment while tears fell non-stop.Yixing had changed his clothes since it was soaked in the rain, he looked for his phone from the pocket of the sweatpants and luckily it was there.  He  fished out his phone and saw a lot of misscalls and unread texts from the old man from the orphanage. 

He took a cab and went home. Inside the cab, he had thought of what Yixing had told him. He still loves me? But he already has a fiance.. I even saw her on the restaurant.

Yixing, why did you  come here? Are you here to torment me? Are you here to make me suffer? I was doing fine this past years, but now you suddenly come and say you love me.. Please stop this. 

Flashback 5 Years ago

"Suho-ssi, you know that this is for the best right? You should leave after gradution or  would you want to see your family back in Korea sad without my financial help? You know that its because of my good will that you are here in Japan studying. If I did not continue to help your orphanage even if it went down a long time ago, you won't be here studying. You're just lucky that I owe that old man back in Korea, if he will die then I don't have anything to do with your little family. Another thing, don't ever come back here and don't let my son see you.  He doesn't deserve a trash like you, he was just playing with you. Did you think he really loved you? Oh come on, he has already a girlfriend before you he knew you" Mr. Zhang let out a chuckle.

When Suho heard what Mr. Zhang said, he did not cry. He was tired of crying and no matter how hard it is, Him and Yixing can't be together. They came from different worlds, Yixing was a son of the richest person in China and he has a complete family, a good lifestyle and in the future he will be married to a good wife. While on the other hand Suho who has no parents, he had lived most of his life in an orphange and went to Japan to study a medical course by the help of Mr. Zhang. 

Suho and Yixing met at Yixings birthday party when Mr. Zhang ordered Suho to substitute one of the waiter at the party. Suho knew Yixing at school, he was one of the most handsome student in the university.

Even though at that time Yixing was still in his first year in college and Suho was in his third year, Suho felt how popular Yixing was. Girls and even boys has a crush on Yixing and the includes Suho.

Suho never knew that Yixing was the son of Mr. Zhang until he heard Mr. Zhang introduce his son on the party. Suho was daydreaming at that time because Yixing looked like a prince charming from a fairytail story, he was wearing a white uniform just like how you see princes in fairytail stories.

After the said party, Suho was out to throw the trash and when he went to the back alley he saw a shadow not farway. He hurriedly empty the trash bin and went inside and was stopped when someone pulled his wrist, there he saw Yixing.

That was the first time they met each other and then thats where there love started. Yixing just need someone to talk to at the party so Suho grabbed the chance to talk to his prince charming and it made Yixing feel better because he can share his problems with someone. There meetings came from around twice a week, thrice a week until it became everyday.