Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Kyungsoo saw all of the important people in his life. He hugged Jongin and cried because he never thought it will happen.

He thought that they will just get married right away but look at what happened, he was just hoping for something like this to happen but never expecting it to really happen.

Mrs. Kim was there  looking at his precious sons finally finding where they belong, In each other's arms.  She was holding a camera, recording the moments while wiping her tears.

"Okay everyone ! Thank you for being here tonight, me and Kyungsoo will get married soon and I hope you will support us and give your blessings !" Jongin hugged Kyungsoo closer to his chest.  "Yah~! Don't be such a cry baby, its not good for OUR baby" Jongin cupped Kyungsoo face and wiped the tears.

Kyungsoo blushed hearing that from Jongin and fixed himself and wiped his tears. They bowed to their visitors, Kyungsoo ran to the old man and hugged him.  It's because of the old man why he's still here. Then next he saw Suho at the side and hugged him because Suho was always there for him all the time, from the time he found out his pregnant until now. Suho hugged Kyungsoo back and ruffled his hair "I told yah, he will accept you if you will just tell him about the baby. Because if not, I bet he's at the hospital or graveyard now. Hahaha" Suho and Kyungsoo laughed.

They said their goodbyes and finally went home. The drive home was a bit awkward and nerve wrecking, Kyungsoo and Jongin inside the car waiting for someone to finally break the ice. Each one of them are growing impatient to speak up and out of the blue they said in unison " So-" they looked at each other because they spoke up in unison. "You go first" Jongin said. 

"I mean, thank you" Kyungsoo looked down and blushed. Jongin can't help but chuckle with his soon to be wife's cuteness. " I should be the one to thank you, for accepting me and giving me a reason to get back on my feet. I love you Soo" Jongin leaned and gave Kyungsoo a peck on the lips. Kyungsoo froze by the statement and was more shocked when Jongin kissed him.

He slightly pushed Jongin and wiped his lips while blushing "D..don't do something like t-this here.. Focus on the road , we might get into an acccident"' Kyungsoo looked at the window and his lips forming a slight smile.

"So you're saying its okay if we are not here? and I know you liked it,don't you ?" Kyungsoo looked at him and blushed , Jongin just smiled because Kyungsoo is being cute again and he can't help  but control himself or he might jump him here and there.

*****

They arrived home and Kyungsoo hurriedly went to his room and locking it within one swift. His heart was beating like crazy, he touched his lips and can't hide it but smile. You could say that he's acting like a highschool girl that got kissed by his ultimate crush right now. 

"Aegi-ah .. your appa is such an idiot.. how could he kiss me while we are still on the road.. but today is a very special day, he proposed like how I see it in the movies. Did you tell him that I want surprises like this? " Kyungsoo smiled and carressed his tummy.

 Kyungsoo just finished showering and changed in his pajamas then suddenly his phone rang and he hurriedly take it from the pocket of his jacket and saw Suho calling him. He accepted the call and was shocked to hear Suho crying.

"Suho what's the matter? Why are you crying? Yah!" Kyungsoo felt nervous and asked Suho again and again who's still crying.

"Kyungsoo .... why is this happening?.. *sobs* "