Doctor Giant

Its been days turning into  weeks without any connection between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Even though Baekhyun knew that they were over, he keeps on staring at his phone for an unknown number to call. But ever since that day on the park, nothing..

"How are you doing Baek?... you've been lifeless for weeks now" The boss of the Club asked him.

"I'm fine now... I was just thinking about something the past weeks.." Baek smiled.

" Okay ... just don't bring your problems here, ... it will affect your performance..." The boss ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

"Im Okay Xiumin Hyung.... don't worry, I will not do it again.. .I love my work ... It's my passion..." Baekhyun smiled.

" ... That's the spirit! Now I see myself on you when I was still starting.... I also became a bartender and now a barista. Now don't make the customers wait" Xiumin smiled and went back to his office.

The evening is always like this. Loud music, dark , colored lights, people flirtin with each other, booties shaking on the dance floor.  But even though its like this Baekhyun loves his work as a bartender.

*ching*

Baekhyun almost dropped the glass that he was wiping when he saw a group of men and realized a familiar figure with them. But he came back to his senses and he smiled.

He felt so happy that he saw Chanyeol. Even though after what happened he can't forget Chanyeol. Who can forget someone they love? Even if they did something to hurt you, here you are still hoping and wanting to see them.

Baekhyun looked down while smiling and let out all his feels inside his head. Yes he was fangirling/fanboying mentally because he can't possibly scream like a girl even if he wanted to. Then after 5 seconds he lift up his head and went back to his stoic and serious expression when he serves the customers.

"Hey.... why here?" Chanyeol elbowed Tao and Kris.

"What do you mean why?.... This is our favorite club!.... and If I know. you met someone here on my party  right?... You even got excited when you were talking about that person right?" Tao said.

"Now.. now... stop with the serious love talk and let's have some fun" Kris dragged them and went to  a table.

A couple of minutes have passed, Tao and Kris are having fun on the dance floor with their weird dance moves.